Whats with all the Crosby hate.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hereby nominate GreenBlood to the College Football Hall of fame for excellence in holding for field goals and extra points.

Thank you!

I am sorry you slammed PackersRS for saying soccer kicking has no relevanceto NFL kicking.

It's okay. I forgive you. :agree:

I can't believe you don't remember the impact that soccer style kicking had on the NFL.

Doesn't matter. Kicking a FG is completely different than anything in soccer.

And now I am done with this thread. It has been fun.

Promise? I think this is the third time you've indicated as such.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the bottom line in all of this is that the only place any discussion about Crosby being a problem is in this specific forum. In other words, it's a non-issue anyway that a few disgruntled people on here want to crow about. I've made my points. Anyone who wants to continue arguing in the face of logic, knock yourselves out. It doesn't change reality one bit.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember the movie Happy Gilmore. So I agree that Crosby should remain our field goal kicker. Sidney Crosby, let him swing that hockey stick and all our problems are solved. We improve our FG % and Crosby is still our kicker....both sides win!!!!:happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we know he can make them in a controlled environment as long as the place holder doesn't mess up.

Lion's FG kicker missed one. That was hilarious and it make Crosby look like Morten Anderson!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well we know he can make them in a controlled environment as long as the place holder doesn't mess up.

Lion's FG kicker missed one. That was hilarious and it make Crosby look like Morten Anderson!

If you recorded it, go back and look at it. Because of he bad snap, Rayner's holder placed the ball about 3 inches left of his mark. Result? BAD pull.

Members online

Latest posts