Whats uppppp

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm new around here, I've been looking for a good Packers or NFL forum for a while and just happened across this one today. So far it seems like a pretty good forum, so I think I'll be sticking around.

I've been a Packer fan my whole life. Favorite player currently would probably be Chuck Woodson or A-Rod, so I guess I'm not too uncommon in that sense. I recently graduated from the University of Wisconsin (go Badgers) and will hopefully be in attendance to watch them win the Rose Bowl this year!

That's about it I suppose. Also I make GFX on other forums, so if anybody ever wants a custom sig image I could probably whip one up for you.

OP
OP
Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. By the way, how do I change my avatar/sig image? I've been looking through profile stuff but can't find those options.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Thanks guys. By the way, how do I change my avatar/sig image? I've been looking through profile stuff but can't find those options.
Upper right, next to your name, (click Edit Profile)...should be options on your left...otherwise maybe get 10 posts and then try...?

OP
OP
Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I got my sig and avatar set.

Here's some of the stuff I've made for people.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I have 1,658 PackerForum credits I can pay you in (for a Pack mushroom scene, LOL. You're new, so you dont know yet, they're as good as cash, bro...

Im playing.............sort of...
ROBDOG (forum admin) is setting up a use for the credits for some sort of charity and you seem pretty energetic, as if you'll be here awhile (and able to use them), so then you could decide what you would want the credits used as. Im hoping they'll be some sort of Nature/Animal related charity involved for my credits, but we'll see.
I really like your ****, bro, its pretty slick!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hell, I dont know, lol, I tried a mushroom with the oval G logo on the, or making up the cap, but alas I suck. I just thought it'd be neat, dumb but neat... or a mushroom with a Packer helmet on, trust me, u dnt gotta, but if u wanted a challenge n you're bored I figured I'd bring it up...
or a schnazzy (and ya, i used the word schnazzy ) green n yellow fungi.
By the way i showed your muse sig 2 my buddy and he agreed on the degree of badass u achieved on it.

Goto the forum feedback area n look 4 my thread from a few weeks ago, it explains credits. I thnk its titled" A FEW ?S FOR ROBDOG"
If you're still wondering about anything, people here are SUPER cool, so dont be shy with any?s

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow your work is phenomenal!!! I have troubles uploading a normal picture, so i applaud talent
when I see it! lol!
(can't wait to see the packer inspired 'shroom)
Welcome and will look forward to your work/posts!

Members online

Latest posts