What's up Packer fans

V

Vikeman

Been buried with work lately and haven't had time to get any nfl updates. What's the word with Favre coming back or not? Hopefully he will because the Vikies Pack rivalry will never be the same without number 4 on the field.

V

Vikeman

no way he gets traded. they start the same moss trade rumors every year. the vikes will be 31 million under the cap so there is no need to trade him.

looks like glen taylor (minnesota native) is in the running to buy the vikes. man i hope it happens. this guy will spend the money to get the 3 to 4 defensive players the vikes need to get to the superbowl. plus a stadium deal will finally get done due to taylor's political clout. that means we go back outdoors where the vikings (just like the packers) belong. ahhhhh i can only imagine...packers at the vikings playing in december in the snow just like the old days (is their anything better? lol). a rivalry of that magnitude belongs outdoors! :wink:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dante Culpepper

Just saw on CNN news that Daunte says it's time for his teammate and "good friend" Randy Moss to move on. Just yesterday Randy said he wanted to stay in Minnie. :?:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes won't be outside. not stadium deal will get done. that way too optimistic. i live here, i hear what's gonna happen and what's not.

Members online

Latest posts