1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

What's up Packer fans

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vikeman, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Been buried with work lately and haven't had time to get any nfl updates. What's the word with Favre coming back or not? Hopefully he will because the Vikies Pack rivalry will never be the same without number 4 on the field.

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    no official word yet 4th.

some people close to him think he will come back though...i think thats the concencus in packland.

3. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    whats up with your boy moss 4th??? you think he's staying in purple? and how would you feel if they sent him packin?

4. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    no way he gets traded. they start the same moss trade rumors every year. the vikes will be 31 million under the cap so there is no need to trade him.

looks like glen taylor (minnesota native) is in the running to buy the vikes. man i hope it happens. this guy will spend the money to get the 3 to 4 defensive players the vikes need to get to the superbowl. plus a stadium deal will finally get done due to taylor's political clout. that means we go back outdoors where the vikings (just like the packers) belong. ahhhhh i can only imagine...packers at the vikings playing in december in the snow just like the old days (is their anything better? lol). a rivalry of that magnitude belongs outdoors! :wink:

5. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    that would be good to see you guys outdoors again, but i like your current owner a bunch...red i think? good guy indeed. haha

6. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dante Culpepper

Just saw on CNN news that Daunte says it's time for his teammate and "good friend" Randy Moss to move on. Just yesterday Randy said he wanted to stay in Minnie. :?:

7. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    vikes won't be outside. not stadium deal will get done. that way too optimistic. i live here, i hear what's gonna happen and what's not.