What's the one thing you will be watching for tonight?

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Quick thoughts from the game:

So'oto looked pretty damn good late in the game.

Offensive line looked horrible throughout the game, especially Datko and Taylor.

RB Tyler runs hard.

House looked pretty damn good, and physical. I hope his injury isn't too bad. Why the HELL was he a punt coverage gunner so late in a pre-season game???? Coaching fail, imo.

Starks sucked.

Hayward didn't look sharp. Nor did McMillian or any other young guy in the secondary.

Nick Perry looked pretty beastly at times. The guy is strong. I think he has a ton of potential as a pass rusher.

Worthy didn't stick out much at all to me tonight. Seemed to get swallowed up most the game.

I'm really worried about Bishops injury. Anything other than a season ending injury would be great, because it didn't look good.

Did Shields not play?

Harrell struggled, but considering what he was working with, he looked decent. Got better at the game went on.

Coleman got thrown out in a rough situation for his first NFL snaps.

Did T. Manning play?

Smith was all around the ball, but could have tackled better.

Moses didn't seem to do much on defense, but he made some splash plays on special teams. If he keeps that up, he likely earns a spot on the team.

Punting was great.

I was hoping to see more of Hargrove and Neal, but due to their suspensions, they didn't get time until late in the 4th quarter. When they were playing, I didn't notice them making any impact. It's too bad about their suspensions, as they could be the Packer's best hope of being the 2-5th best defensive linemen, and even better than that in terms of pass rush from the inside.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quick thoughts from the game:

So'oto looked pretty damn good late in the game.

Offensive line looked horrible throughout the game, especially Datko and Taylor.

RB Tyler runs hard.

House looked pretty damn good, and physical. I hope his injury isn't too bad. Why the HELL was he a punt coverage gunner so late in a pre-season game???? Coaching fail, imo.

Starks sucked.

Hayward didn't look sharp. Nor did McMillian or any other young guy in the secondary.

Nick Perry looked pretty beastly at times. The guy is strong. I think he has a ton of potential as a pass rusher.

Worthy didn't stick out much at all to me tonight. Seemed to get swallowed up most the game.

I'm really worried about Bishops injury. Anything other than a season ending injury would be great, because it didn't look good.

Did Shields not play?

Harrell struggled, but considering what he was working with, he looked decent. Got better at the game went on.

Coleman got thrown out in a rough situation for his first NFL snaps.

Did T. Manning play?

Smith was all around the ball, but could have tackled better.

Moses didn't seem to do much on defense, but he made some splash plays on special teams. If he keeps that up, he likely earns a spot on the team.

Punting was great.

I was hoping to see more of Hargrove and Neal, but due to their suspensions, they didn't get time until late in the 4th quarter. When they were playing, I didn't notice them making any impact. It's too bad about their suspensions, as they could be the Packer's best hope of being the 2-5th best defensive linemen, and even better than that in terms of pass rush from the inside.
Whole game summed up right here. My exact thoughts. I agree with you.

Except Hargrove had some good push on the line I thought. And batted down a pass.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Except Hargrove had some good push on the line I thought. And batted down a pass.

That's good to hear. Admittedly, I was zoning out some at that point, so I wasn't watching as closely. Hargrove can definitely be effective. It's truly unfortunate he is suspended for 8 games. At least he should be healthy when he comes back! Neal did actually play, right?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why couldnt it have been Hawk instead? Losing him would have been an upgrade...

M

Mr Pickle

Nick Perry looked explosive on his bull rush and sack tonight. Good to see and I never thought I would say this but I miss the regular refs.

Yea I'm with ya on the refs... That one looked like he should be in a Spike Lee movie... Flags Perry for flexing... he got his 15 minutes of fame... what an ***! Probably used lingo like 'shut your mouth', what you talkin bout???

M

Mr Pickle

Why couldnt it have been Hawk instead? Losing him would have been an upgrade...

I have always pulled for Hawk, but he has been a huge underachiever... He is no Barnett... another defensive piece that slipped away...

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The early report on Bishop is potentially serious with the injury being a sprained knee and hamstring. We will really miss him if he is out some extended period. You need a linebacker who can drop to the middle like he does against the TE. It sure as hell isn't Hawk. This injury just sucks.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I'm with ya on the refs... That one looked like he should be in a Spike Lee movie... Flags Perry for flexing... he got his 15 minutes of fame... what an ***! Probably used lingo like 'shut your mouth', what you talkin bout???

i think they threw the flag because he stepped over Rivers.. Still a bad call