Whats happened to Al Harris?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't looked good at all this year. Pass interference, missing tackles, is he over the hill or something? He just doesn't look the same to me.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
He hasn't looked good at all this year. Pass interference, missing tackles, is he over the hill or something? He just doesn't look the same to me.

Maybe he is getting thrown at more this year. Last year, teams would throw more at Carroll. Maybe Woodson's reputation (true or not) has teams throwing away from him and at Harris.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roy Williams is a great talented WR. A bit overrated but he is good. Harris had a bad game but still played rather well in the end. So that does say a lot about Harris overall as a player. Woodson played nice as well today.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Harris played okay in the first two games. He had some lapses today, but remember, the pass rush was pathetic. I think he'll be alright.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris has never been super fast and I think we're starting to see age finally catching up with him a little bit. It also probably didn't help him to miss all the OTAs this offseason.

I wouldn't be surprised to see TT go after more DB help next year in the draft or free agency. Manuel & Harris will be here for maybe one more year after this but that will be about it.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
Harris has never been super fast and I think we're starting to see age finally catching up with him a little bit. It also probably didn't help him to miss all the OTAs this offseason.

I wouldn't be surprised to see TT go after more DB help next year in the draft or free agency. Manuel & Harris will be here for maybe one more year after this but that will be about it.

If I were TT, next year's draft will be focused on our DBs and DL. Our DB is defintely our weakness defensively, but as some other people said, if we actually put some pressure on opposing QBs, we could take some heat off our DBs.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I think RBs need to be addressed in round 1

Well, I was really impressed by that Beech kid in pre-season. Too bad he's injured. But yes, our RB tandem leaves something to be desired.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2007 Running Back class is deep so I think we need The Pack need to be very active next year in scouting out their first round pick and potential Franchise RB of the Future.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
tromadz said:
I think RBs need to be addressed in round 1

I was thinking the same thing for a while now.

IF Peterson is available I would jump on it!!

The earliest mock drafts have us getting Peterson, but at pick #3. So what do you guys want, an ugly year, or Adrian Peterson, :p

Members online

Latest posts