What's going on with the offense?

Cheeseballs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stinking that's what's going ng on. 3rd and 15 and they run the ball. They keep it up and today will be all SF

OP
OP
Defense92

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The wasted time out and the hands to the face really really hurt! We would have had a touchdown.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers have a very good defense.
Yep, and they aren't missing Alden Smith (our Matthews), and they didn't lose Ahmad Brooks (our Mike Neal) during the 1st quarter, and they didn't lose Eric Reid (our Sam Shields, our best DB) during the first quarter.

Somehow, and I have been saying it for 3 damn years now, OUR GUYS are brittle and always break, while all the top 49ers manage to avoid injuries. I'm so sick of it, I was so sick of it last year, and it's been more of the same.... it gets old.

We have 2 first round OTs who would have been able to neutralize the Justin/Aldon smith/Ahmad Brooks, but BOTH guys had serious career-threatening injuries from ACL tears to double breaks in the leg to hip dislocations.

WHY is it like that?

And why Clay Matthews and not NaVorro Bowman or Pat Willis?
Why was it Nick Collins and not Dashon Goldson or Eric Reid?

Tired of it..... it challenges me as a Christian because I am actually hoping to see Niner defensive players and OL get injured. For fairness sake.

Forgive me, but it's not fair at all. Make it close with the injuries, not totally lopsided.

OP
OP
Defense92

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Attachments

• pack.jpg
    pack.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 271

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st game in ten years without a completion in the 1st quarter.
That's a hard to stomach stat.
But we are heating up and in it to win it.

OP
OP
Defense92

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't have a problem with the defender going up on Jordy's backside as the defender has a right to the ball. But, he interfered with Jordy's left hand causing him to try to catch it with one hand. It should have been pass interference and yet another blown call. I want the replacements back.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard for the offense to do much when James Jones keeps stopping drives with drops.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refs didnt call much all night, which was fine, until they called something on us that was pretty minor if nothing at all

BayArea510

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refs didnt call much all night, which was fine, until they called something on us that was pretty minor if nothing at all
I noticed that too. At the beginning of the game I had seen Crabtree get mugged in the endzone and there was no flag. I knew then it was going to be one of those games. I had seem plenty of PI, holding, and personal fouls not being called on both sides.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed that too. At the beginning of the game I had seen Crabtree get mugged in the endzone and there was no flag. I knew then it was going to be one of those games. I had seem plenty of PI, holding, and personal fouls not being called on both sides.

i have no problem with it if they are consistent, which they were.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts