What would you like to see tonight

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see Brett throw about 4 TD passes and no ints. I want him to reach 400 TD passes this season so he has a shot at Marino's record next season.

The second thing I'd like to see is Samkon Gado continue at the pace he has played the last few weeks with no fumbles.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd also like to see Favre throw those 4 TD's you speak of...especially is Driver is the recipient of a couple of them. I would also like to see Todd Heap have a huge day as well. 'WTF' you ask??? My fantasy football team is 52 points behind in the semi-finals and if they all have HUGE games, I may have a crack at the $500 first place payout. Otherwise, I'll be playing for third with $200 at stake....

By the way, I want the Packers to win the game, first and foremost!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'd also like to see Favre throw those 4 TD's you speak of...especially is Driver is the recipient of a couple of them. I would also like to see Todd Heap have a huge day as well. 'WTF' you ask??? My fantasy football team is 52 points behind in the semi-finals and if they all have HUGE games, I may have a crack at the $500 first place payout. Otherwise, I'll be playing for third with $200 at stake....

By the way, I want the Packers to win the game, first and foremost!

Are you sure Heap is playing? I heard he was nicked up.
Hammer

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want:
1. A Packer win.
2. Brett to throw at least 1 TD pass and have no picks.
3. Samkon to rush for over 100 yards and score 2 TD's.
4. The defense to get 7 sacks and 4 picks.
5. No injuries.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and foremost -- a WIN

Followed closely by:
~~ improvements and development by players (esp. the young ones),
~~ team effort and unity,
~~ less shots from the booth (I hate that) and more concentration on the action.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and Foremost I would like to see the Win and being the realist that I am I am i do not think this is out of line as we have the potential and team unity to do it.

I would like to see Gado continue to shine as I really like this guy as a person and a player.

I would like to see Brett play a good game and come out smiling again.

I would like to see the D continue to improve under Mr Bates.

And I would like to see less penalties and of course no more injuries.

But most of all, I would like to see a game that that the players and fans can be proud of and build off of for next seasons Super Bowl Run.

GO PACK GO

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good posts by all...

I would like to see the offense establish Gado early on so they can go to more of the play action to hopefully open up Fergy, DD and Lee a bit more.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone got their wish in this thread. All the 400 yds, 4 tds, Gado, etc. all went to the Ravens players and not ours!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts