What would you like to see here?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just was wondering, what would people like to see here that is not currently in place??

If you dont want it to be in the public area send a mod or rob a pm about it..

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I would actually quite like more skins for the forum. I'm bored of this one, it's been here since I've been here. I'd like to be able to switch it up.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I always kinda wanted some links to some rival teams forums, that way there on game day we can get retribution. Maybe work something out with some moderators from bears or viking forums so the "trash talk" can commence :D Though the forums would have to be moderated more to stay clear of immaturity.

But i like having rival fans around

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was tooling around with the idea of a new skin, that is just a ton of work, lol.

You have any ideas you want to mock up Jess? :)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at your sig Jess, you guys think we should have a forum for the Bucks and Brewers forum?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Look at your sig Jess, you guys think we should have a forum for the Bucks and Brewers forum?
I'm not sure if it would get used. There's a Brewers topic in the Atrium that's basically just me jabbering to myself. I think a couple other people posted in there, but people don't seem all that interested in anything outside of the Packer Fan Forum.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This is my big idea of the day. It would be on the bottom of the screen scrolling no matter what page you're on, and it would have the option of being turned off.

Now I just need someone with Flash knowledge to build it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That's the entire main page. It's 4:3 safe, but that picture is the widescreen version of it.

EDIT: Also, I chose not to put any New Posts logos (the Packer logos that light up on the default front page) on the front page of my skin. I don't use them at all, I'm not sure anybody does. If it absolutely needs them, like it's impossible to install without them, I can shoehorn them in somehow I would think.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
This may be quite a bit of a stretch, as I don't know a thing about web design. I'll give it a shot anyways.

How difficult would it be to implement some sort of live updater or stat tracker on game day? For those of us who don't get the games on Sundays and have to watch the lowly Bills play, is this plausible? It's hard to follow the chat sometimes and I'd rather just go through one site on gameday instead of having NFL.com in another tab (slow as hell).

Is this logically impossible?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is pretty cool to see how things progressed! lol!

I missed the Hauschild era,.. (whew) :blink:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. '

Not meant to be I guess!!

What ever happened to the suggestion of having live updates on games when we are not able to get them? Wasn't possible apparently?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. '

Not meant to be I guess!!

What ever happened to the suggestion of having live updates on games when we are not able to get them? Wasn't possible apparently?
I just posted that today. It got lost amongst a myriad of other posts apparently.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I just posted that today. It got lost amongst a myriad of other posts apparently.

I see that now!! I just started from the beginning, and forgot to check why it was brought back up!
Hopefully that would be feesible, because on game days when we don't get the game,..I have nfl.com going...redzone, and trying to chat all at once!
:wacko:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Any video or accounts of this game are not permissable without the express written consent of the NFL.....

You've all heard it before.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE all the ideas presented so far!!!

Is it possible to have a gallery of avatars/ siggy pics page? It would be linked to both the change or edit your avatar pages/ siggy pic page, respectively. It would contain pics uploaded by the board and forum members (copyrights considered please! No Getty images!) and the pics there would be up for grabs for any forum member to use. This would be nice for some members who may not have the time or even skills to design their own, it would be nice to have a gallery selection of pics to choose from. You'd have to limit it to a certain amount of pics because of memory (storage space) and set the parameters: i.e. size of images (ppi "pixels per inch", etc.) and acceptable file formats (i.e. jpeg, etc.).

There already exists a wonderful photo gallery on here, I wonder if it's possible to use that? Having first obtained permission from the user first of course, or maybe it would be better to have the user upload the images themselves to avoid any issues of copyrights? Not that I think anyone on here would pull anything but you just have to cover your butt these days, you never know. It may be possible to have an option when somebody uploads a photo to their gallery or for an already existing photo, to have a button to click that says "share this photo in avatar/ siggy pic gallery" or similar. That way the user remains the one sharing the photo.

We have many talented people on here, Havener's Heroes, Jess, 3irty1 plus many others! I think it could be a cool idea!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This may be quite a bit of a stretch, as I don't know a thing about web design. I'll give it a shot anyways.

How difficult would it be to implement some sort of live updater or stat tracker on game day? For those of us who don't get the games on Sundays and have to watch the lowly Bills play, is this plausible? It's hard to follow the chat sometimes and I'd rather just go through one site on gameday instead of having NFL.com in another tab (slow as hell).

Is this logically impossible?

I follow the games on NFL.com and pay for their audio feed. It's hard for me to say its slow because I get the result of the play on NFL.com about 10 seconds before I get the live radio feed. Can't figure that out.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Is there any way we can move the shout box to the home page? I think it would get a lot more use there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts