1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

What Would You Ask A Ghost

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Unomee, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
    This is on another forum. Don't know how much interest this is here, but thought I'd try...

Anyway, if a ghost walked into your room, sat down next to you and said ( Maybe you don't believe in ghosts, but just assume) "you are allowed to ask one question, and one question only to me, I will give you an answer." What would you ask??

2. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465
    How's Ray and Max doing?

3. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
    What's the real truth about life after death?

4. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
    And ol' coach Vince? And I think the answer to that would be that he's been all smiles since Feb. 6th.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Do ghosts play football? And if so, is it possible to tackle an apparition?

6. Matty Flynn

Matty Flynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +42
    Are ghosts real?

7. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011

I believe so. Our house was haunted until recently by a crying infant. It ceased after I prayed for its family to come and take it with them.

8. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    This is not a mere hypothetical to me. I have seen ghosts and have both asked things of them and told them things. I will share my most recent experience. My beloved cat, Jasmine passed beyond the veil at the end of January. In February, after the Superbowl, I saw a fleeting grayish shape out of the corner of my eye. When I tried to focus upon it, I found my own eyes seemed to go out of focus and I was seeing things in dim shapes, lights and hues. I could see Jasmine, almost distinctly, but blurred and hard to focus on too. That it was her, I have no doubt, I would know her spirit in any realm. I knew on some level this was a rare gift and my time with her in that moment was precious. I didn't ask her anything, I had the feeling she was there to ask things of me, to check up on me. So I spoke to her as I did when she was alive, I told her she would always be a part of my soul, that the bond we formed linked us for all of eternity and that I cannot wait to get to heaven to see her again. She didn't "say" anything back, she was just present in that moment in time. After a while I began to notice the colors and shapes of the room I was in was returning to normal and the Jasmine ghost was gone. I still feel Jasmine's presence with me everywhere I go because she is a part of me even in death. I haven't told anyone of this, the loss of Jasmine is still a gaping, bleeding wound to me, having been so recent.

I've had other experiences with ghosts, all of them random. I've never intentionally went looking for ghosts, more like I stumble upon them at friends houses. It's always awkward because I never know if it's going to upset somebody if I decide to tell them their is a ghost in their house, especially if it turns out to be a relative or somebody they knew. Not everybody is as open to things like this.

To make a hypothetical, I'd pick my football hero of all time, Reggie White. I'd ask him if there was football in heaven and if his team is winning. :)

9. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I've had some eerie experiences. I'm not convinced that there aren't ghosts.