What would it take?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10:01 PM in Seattle.....

I just watched a few minutes ago.... (On ESPN NFL LIVE)

Chris Mortensen was asked the question?

"What would it take to make Jason Taylor a Green Bay Packer?"

Mortenson answered:

Paraphrasing: "Brett Favre... because Jason wants to win a championship."

Rodgers and the Packers will shove this down Morts throat, and Jason will go off to "Who Cares." or hosting America's Funniest Videos In Hollywood.

That comment by Mort really pissed me off. He has no fricken idea what the Packers are about. Or what Aaron is bringing to the Tundra.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I was surprised that Brett decided to retire, he has made his decision.
Time to move on and look ahead to the future with Aaron Rogers as the #1 QB.

Jason Taylor would be nice to have in Green Bay, but if he doesn't want to play for The Pack no need to dwell on it. I see a very talented Defense already in place, with or without Taylor.

To bad the "talking heads" can't leave it alone. In this era of 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week sports coverage news has to be "created" instead of just covered. ESPN has become the expert at creating news stories.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I was surprised that Brett decided to retire, he has made his decision.
Time to move on and look ahead to the future with Aaron Rogers as the #1 QB.

Jason Taylor would be nice to have in Green Bay, but if he doesn't want to play for The Pack no need to dwell on it. I see a very talented Defense already in place, with or without Taylor.

To bad the "talking heads" can't leave it alone. In this era of 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week sports coverage news has to be "created" instead of just covered. ESPN has become the expert at creating news stories.
:yeah:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre isn't coming back.

Aaron is going to be good.

Jason Taylor is on my s**tlist. I hope the Packers do NOT get him, and we destroy whatever team picks him up.

Members online

Latest posts