• 10-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-7

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course Rodgers is the biggiest one, but if all were healthy what would their record have been?

H

HardRightEdge

I projected 10-6 in the preseason under the assumption that all the contenders in the back half of the season would not go into collapse (Atlanta, Minnesota, Detroit, Giants) or just stagnate (Pittsburgh, Chicago). I voted 11-5 above based on how the competition shook out. I would still contend this was 10-6 talent against an average schedule.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I think 12-4 was likely, given a few weaknesses we had anyway. The Injuries compounded the problem, but I think we would still have lost a few.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Def. 12 -4 Some of the losses while he was out were close games, he would have been the difference to put us over the top and make up those points. I think since he was out, had we still had flynn or gotten him sooner....he would have won us a couple more because Senaca wallace and Tolzein sure didn't cause a spark in the least.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say 12-4 but we would have only had to wait an extra week for the Niners to come to Lambeau and beat us as we would have probably got the bye.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went 12-4 too, before reading everyone else's predictions. I based that off of my feeling that we would have beaten the Bears at home, the Lions on the road, the Vikings tie game, and the Steelers at home. I still gave away losses to the Giants and Eagles but who knows.

In that scenario of 12-4 we would have tied with the Panthers for 2nd best record but lost the tie-breaker of record against common opponents, so we would have been the 3rd seed in the playoffs hosting the Saints instead of the 49ers. I'm not convinced that would have ended any different, but a completely healthy team might have made that difference. It didn't against the 49ers in Week 1.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went 12-4. I'm note sure how anyone would have thought 9-7.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were about to be 6-2 by beating the Bears there, which would have been our 5th straight win.

I don't see another loss on that schedule had we not lost Rodgers, Cobb, J-Mike, and Matthews.
Those are perhaps our 4 most important players or 4 of our top 6 or 7.
The Niners have their most important 10 players still.

I think we'd have been 13-3 with one upset loss somewhere, or else 12-4.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i put 13-3 because no injuries, witch means we have Hayward as a corner feel he would have made a differnce plus jolly o-line Bulaga healthy team would have made it. Still think we would have lost to giants philly would be iffy bangals think we would have had that one with Hayward hard to say just think different season when healthy.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants, Bears at home, Vikings tie game, and Pitt all would likely have been wins with Rodgers alone. San Francisco would have been a different game with Bulaga,Hayward, and especially Burnett instead of McMillan.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13-3

Hayward, Bulaga, Lacy, Matthews, Rodgers, Burnett, Franklin, ect healthy all season would have been great. Still some holes but thats a championship caliber team.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just read the NFC North Blog on the ESPN web page. Reportedly McCarthy said this was the best team he's coached since he's been in Green Bay if it hadn't been for injuries.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Bulaga healthy the Packers would have still started Barclay at RT. There was no indication that Bahktiari would have taken over starting duties coming out of camp. In that situation we would be heading into 2014 with a battle for RT between Barclay and a talented but unproven Bahktiari.

One could say "thanks" to injury we will likely go in with Bulaga and Bahktiari starting on the ends and a good backup in Barclay. It might be our best OT situation since Clifton and Tauscher.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read the NFC North Blog on the ESPN web page. Reportedly McCarthy said this was the best team he's coached since he's been in Green Bay if it hadn't been for injuries.

This team did have plenty of unique talents on it. I think we would have eventually seen a beastly pass rush if we could only keep Matthews Perry and Neal on the field. Two brutishly strong players who are both fast around the edge, and Matthews attacking from where and whenever he wants. Oh and then you have Michael Daniels just you know, filling up space.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were about to be 6-2 by beating the Bears there, which would have been our 5th straight win.

I don't see another loss on that schedule had we not lost Rodgers, Cobb, J-Mike, and Matthews.
Those are perhaps our 4 most important players or 4 of our top 6 or 7.
The Niners have their most important 10 players still.

I think we'd have been 13-3 with one upset loss somewhere, or else 12-4.

Not sure we lose to the 9ners if not for Bakhtiari's cut blocking or with Burnett back there instead of McMillan. I'm convinced we would have beaten the Bungles if Matthews didn't retweak his hamstring.

Members online

Latest posts