What would happen to Sherman if.......

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.....he chewed out Brett Favre when he came back to the sidelines after throwing a bad interception. I mean a real finger pointing *** chew :shock: . Would the team see that as a wake up call that no one is exused. Would they see it as their "leader" being brought down. Would the Fans and citizens of Brown County ask for Shermans head on a plate. Not that Favre deserves that but just what if? How would you all feel if you saw that? Opinions?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Public ***-chewing never gets the job done. But a direct conversation demanding accountability and detailing consequences never goes out of style.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Sleezehog...and digs..

Tell me exactly how many interceptions did Brett Favre have last night?

Now how many were his fault..? 0..that's how many...

I'd like to see Sherman give Rossley a public *** chewin'....and then TT doing it to Sherman because he's a ******* who doesn't know how to coach......but it will never happen...how would you feel about that?

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
Not that Favre deserves that but just what if?/quote]

Hypothetical Question 66-and no more. And no, I don't attack people back personally. Just asking opinions and I have yours now. as for your question I have never seen Coaches and GM's and Co-ordinators on the sidelines repremanding each other(Jerry Jones is just a freak of nature), and I would not only think it is a team, but also an organization in disarray.

p.s. I,m the biggest fan of 66 there is. Ray of course :bow:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
66..get a grip! From what in my comments did you determine that I was implicating Favre? You are clearly losing it when all my comments support Favres performance...all year I might add, and you come out thinking I am laying it at his feet. Favre basically has been put in a tough spot all year by: a)poor playcalling/gameplans; b) receivers ******** up routes and getting out-muscled; c) being forced to feel like he has to do it all, thus forcing some balls (some bad balls by his own admission) resulting in INTs.

Christ sake, man...deep breath. Being angry just to be angry has to get old at some point, does it not?

And remember, the foil goes shiny side out to best protect against alien and government mind-control beams.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's go back in history for an answer to this question. Bart Starr went to Lombardi. after he reamed him a new one in front of the whole team, and asked him how he can be a leader of the team, if they see the coach dressing him down in front of everyone.

Starr told Lombardi that if he wanted to take him to the tool shed to do it in his office, in private, but not in front of the team.

Lombardi realized that if Bart was to be the leader of the team, he had to have the respect of everyone, and even the coach, no matter how bad he wanted to, could not show him disrespect in front of the other guys.

I will go with Lombardi and Starr on this one. No way does Sherman ever give it to Brett in public.

I suggest to those of you who are having trouble dealing with the reality that The Packers aren't going to go 16-0 or even 12-4, to stop listening to sports radio talk shows on the radio and quit watching sports hows on tv, and maybe even get away from forums for a little bit,

The reality of it all is that The Pack is 0-4, but only 1-1/2 games out of 1st place. WE may start winning or not but The Packers are going to be in this all season just because of the division we play in, try enyoying it for a little while, Brett proves all the talking heads wrong almost evrytime he steps on the field, most are just waiting for him to fail so they can say.."see I told you so", I for one don't care what they say, I will support this team, and not ***** and complain, the men in charge will do what they have to do when the time comes.

Everyone step back, take a deep breath and let's get ready for The Saints!!!!!!!

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An a** chewing will help you if it is from someone you respect as well as you fear them-Holmgren

An a** chewing from some moron that you have no respect for will get into your head and get you pissed-Sherman

Members online

Latest posts