WHAT WAS THAT?!??

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man..

i hope they do bench him..

Because THEN you will see how bad it can get...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't bet on it WisCheez...

(haven't you seen any teams that don't have a hope of winning a game ever..or even scoring once in awhile...?)

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
then you're a fool...

You know, you have a problem with calling people names(i.e. a**holes and fools) You don't know me from Adam,so I suggest you cease already.

Hate to **** in your Corn Flakes bud, but Favre screwed up the game today....PERIOD. 5 interceptions and a fake spike cost a win today....PERIOD.
If this is too much for you too understand, well, I don't know what to say. Everyone else SAW and UNDERSTOOD it.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wischeez

then do you suggest that SherRossley play Rodgers..from now on..or that it could not possibly get much worse?

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Wischeez

then do you suggest that SherRossley play Rodgers..from now on..or that it could not possibly get much worse?

i suggest they let Rodgers get in the mix in the 4th quarter if Favre seems like he's having some trouble. Can't hurt to try out your future starter, can it?
Favre is far from done in the NFL, but it wouldn't hurt to try Rodgers out.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Pete Carroll should be our next head coach, look at his USC!

He's ready for the NFL, and the Packers are ready for him.

Is that really going to help Green Bay? Lets get Bates an advancement.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Musscy...

What do you have against FAVRE...

WHy do you HATE hims so?

The PAck will never have a QB that is better....look what he has to work with..

Look at the shell of a team that Sherman has given him....

He is not Jesus for god's sake..stop crucifying him...

Sherman has f***ed this PAcker team completely...

It's the 1970's all over again...are you happy now...Musscy?

66, cant you put a decent post on here without arguments?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
"Brett screwed them over"..eh musscy...

That statement says it all...

Favre should go play for Mooch and the Lions as much as he's appreciated around here!

(at least he'd have a REAL head coach since Holmgren left..instead of the two perverts he has now!_)

(Jeez Musscy..you sound almost happy that Favre threw 5 picks...)

Brett was screwed by the coaching staff.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
P@ck66 said:
"Brett screwed them over"..eh musscy...

That statement says it all...

Favre should go play for Mooch and the Lions as much as he's appreciated around here!

(at least he'd have a REAL head coach since Holmgren left..instead of the two perverts he has now!_)

(Jeez Musscy..you sound almost happy that Favre threw 5 picks...)

Brett was screwed by the coaching staff.

Do you really believe that was the case today PackerChick?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man - I DO NOT KNOW where to start... and that means with the whole lot of ya!

For cry iy iy... Which game were you Yooper wannabe's watchin'.....?

1. I had to watch over my Flock - and handle handin' out gifts each quarter - sell our new Tees to the Group and watch over a raffle for a great Brett Favre item which was numbered #1160 - that we got from our Sponsor - Collector's Den. Not to mention taking time out to introduce myself to yet more new Members who have just moved here from Milwaukee.... and yet........................................

I KNOW I SAW A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME.. than what this thread talks about!

=====================================

Tell me something hondos.....

How many times in a row does it take for even YOU to see that the next play on offense is probably going to be....Favre to Driver? ............Eh? Well....................?

I count Brett being at fault for only TWO - count 'em --- two INT's...

Two other INT's were the Wideouts not paying attention in class.
Therefore they failed the Exam and the class... FLUNKED OUT!

Chatman should, by now... know better... and I am quite sure Favre is tired of wasting his breath on that guy - next year TT is a sinner if Chatman is still here. I don't care who the QB is....

===================================

What about this.... How many total (when it really could make a difference) times did you see a play called (by the Coaches) where Donald Lee was the focal-point?

I got news for you kool-aid drinkers.. I can count them on my two hands....

Once again -when it was working and working well... that's when Rossley and Sherman (both) took the ball away, from Favre, and went a different route on Offense.

Back to the ol' DOH play of "Gee, my name is Mike Tice and I think I can see what Mike Sherman is about to do".... It was last week all over again...

By the time I was done, in the 3rd quarter - describin' what went down last week and the similarities today (?) - the whole table I sat at was startin' to point out things I didn't have time to write down about.... all very similar.... IT PLAIN STUNK OUT THERE.

====================================

Our Defense and the Jim Bates scheme is something all Packerfans "have a right" to be proud of today... and you're a fool if you're not... straight from me, people... deal with it. It was great.

The Bengals had NO ANSWER on the run option against the packers D.

Fledgling as it might be -they were totally awesome today. No.90 / Colin Cole / is definitely MY pick for the new Gravedigger label next year. HANDS DOWN - he was always wherever the ball was. and pancakin' guys left & right. KGB got called for a penalty I thought he DID NOT deserve, but one has to give that specific play to "home-field" advantage this time around - we got away with several today, especially from Double-D pushin off, like he was doing, several times.

========================================

But this crap from all of you how the last play - was NOT something to be outraged over.. is --- to me -- just plain WRONG.

Have any of you - got any real GUTS --- at all..?

========================================

The Bengals stifle an amazing end of game run by a 3xMVP - whom they are all scared of totally -and it's in print, btw --- and you all... to a man... blow it off.... as if..... Well, I'm ashamed of all of ya.

THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME.. don't let me interfere with your mundane jabbin' at each other... I'll just run off with the Country and the piggy bank, let alone anything else the Packers were supposed to have taught any of you.... count it as all gone... while you point fingers at each other all damn nite...here.

==================================

Try this --- I'm your opponent... I see you might have a chance to win...

Oops.. let me throw in a ringer - like a frat house stunt..

Muwahahahaha... WE win (no chance at the tie and overtime..[GRin] ..and you can do nuthin... damn right.. nuthin'.... about it.

LOL whatchya gonna do? Eh.. It's over.. go cry in your soup..

Our guy was set to jump in and interfere.... and you fell for it.. and weren't even smart enough to figure out you've BEEN HAD....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL... Cheeseheads..fer sure!

=====================================

HAVE I MADE MY POINT ENUF FER YA?

I am a Packer Acolyte...period -- I question the validity of every Cheesehead here today... and I got full rights in doin' so!

It's proven in your posting, from all of ya, up to mine, right here.....

I got guts to speak what really happened.. and not play it off as something High School-ish.. cause it wasn't. I truly wonder about the rest of ya.

Think about it long and hard - put the shoe on the other foot.

If WE had pulled a stunt like that - some cheesehead in hunter's camo....

Do you really think the Bengal fans, or the Press for that matter would sit still? Not complain.. and not cite us as CHEATERS.... eh?

Yet... all of you do exactly that.... What's next? ..runnin' away to C-eh-n-eh-d-eh...? That's Canada for not Wisconsin-ites.

At the very least.. folks - since one of 'their' fans was who came out there.. then an automatic TouchDown was in order.... BETTER YET... forfeit of the game would have been more appropriate for stopping THAT CRAP from ever happening EVER again...

WE WERE... gonna score and TIE the game.... Brett would have made it happen.

You cannot say it wasn't gonna happen - cause, well, how do we know..eh?

It's a sad day in PackerForum... when this is all the outrage any of you have guts to muster....

REAL SAD...!

Rossley was just as much to fault on Offense as Brett and the Wideouts on those INT's, too!

Predictable...all game long... My name is Mike Tice and I saw it comin'....

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
The Packers were beat by their own #4 today. To all who ripped MS for a draw play last week...please explain the balogana that Brett just pulled!

I agree that Brett threw some picks that were bad and hurt us, but I liked the idea of trying the fake spike at the end to try and catch a defensive player napping to try and get an easy score.

The problem was it caught a couple of Packer receivers by surprise, as a couple of them like Chatman were just standing there when the play was going on. I don't think Brett had many targets to throw too on that play because so many of them were standing around thinking that Brett spiked the ball.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
musccy said:
The Packers were beat by their own #4 today. To all who ripped MS for a draw play last week...please explain the balogana that Brett just pulled!

I agree that Brett threw some picks that were bad and hurt us, but I liked the idea of trying the fake spike at the end to try and catch a defensive player napping to try and get an easy score.

The problem was it caught a couple of Packer receivers by surprise, as a couple of them like Chatman were just standing there when the play was going on. I don't think Brett had many targets to throw too on that play because so many of them were standing around thinking that Brett spiked the ball.

Totally agree with you Az. If that play would have gone to the house we would all be singing the praises of BF and the Pack and perhaps (except 66) MS for calling in a fake spike. Trouble is they weren't on the same page, and (66 will agree here) that's the coaches fault. They should have all known what was going on from proper coaching in practice, proper communication and scipting of plays in the 2 min drill if need be.

Total breakdown in the team working together, that could have been a big play.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MS said after the game that it was supposed to be spiked, and it was all improv on Brett's part...which is why everyone else except for brett was confused.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that someone pointed that out I think the fake spike was as good an option as 1 more set play with 47 Bengals waiting in the end zone. At 1-5 and missing all the players they are, what did they really have to lose? And if someone clued in a little faster and just took off, it mighta been 6 points.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody should have kicked that guy square in the BALLS and then beat the crap out of him!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Private message - conversation between myself and YOOPERFAN

===================================

One thing I've learned from reading inside your postings.....

YOU ARE A "DIEHARD" PACKERFAN.... UN-QUESTIONED.....!

During the games, while leading our fan club, I start cheers, I escalate the intensity of the moment, etc..... Our Club has a chant, after every First Down... so on and so on....

So, by the end of the game - I'm walking on air - because we won....
Or, I'm highly pee-oooo'd because of some stupid blunder on the Coaching Staff....etc....

I haven't seen you take things lightly about this kind of scenario happening to the Team..... YET. others seem non-plus about it.... and it really enraged me - that since they were probably at home and NEAR A PC... they didn't have the voice I thought should have been there.....

I even posted a rant on my site - which I hardly ever do - at least not like this most recent one.... have a take and see what I mean....

I'm still bettin' most of 'em don't get it - that they all are dropping the ball...
That stunt by Cincinnati fan should have cost the Team - by that , I mean the Packers should have been given an automatic TD - therby tying the game - let's see how they behave after that kind of punishment....Ya hey!

Sorry - still quite worked up about us having the game taken away by a NON football player... it's CHEATING......

In this regard, ol' man - I meant it as a true compliment and will post this message verbatum on that thread.... Here's to ya!

================================

And, I mean every word of it...... THAT's how irritated I am about the whole issue. The Team may not feel it appropriate to voice anything - but as fans - WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT and an OBLIGATION..... I would think the Packer Org should be able to depend on us, for a change.....

What the hell's goin' on in here....?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Musccy: Yes Brett gave this game and it is his failure that we havent been able to get another win.

But Shermy´s and Rossley´s lack of intensity to play the game, lack of capabilities to be HC and OC, their lack of guts and Sherman´s mistakes as GM gave this season away and it is THEIR FAULT.

Imagine if Sherman had keep his buddy Slowik as DC instead of Mater Bates, by the way I strongly believe that Bates was TT´s adition to the team and not Sherman´s, right now we would be here with 0 wins and with 2000 points scored against us.

And IMHO I´d better stay with Brett who gave the Packers a lot than keep Sherman who gave the Packers a lossing mentality and lost a big chance for a Superbowl run by being gutless against the eagles, and lost the first post season game ever at Lambeau, lost the Lambeau mystique, etc, etc,etc.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Below is what Chris Havel said tonight in his Packer Chat regarding the fake spike:

"I just spoke with Favre about 10 minutes before this chat. He and Driver watched the film together and guess what? Favre's plan to fake the spike, elude the right end, step up and throw a bullet to a pre-arranged spot to Driver would have worked. He was open. The problem was Favre stumbled trying to get his legs underneath him to throw the ball. That was at the 30. By the time he gathered himself the window of opportunity - the opening to Driver in the seam of the Bengals' defense - was closed. It would've been a helluva play. Favre ran out of gas and couldn't get his legs under him. That's what happens when you have to expend so much energy trying to keep your team in the game."

Members online

Latest posts