WHAT WAS THAT?!??

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett cost the Packers the game, no questions asked!

5 picks...at least 3, if not 4 of which were all on his shoulders, and then the last play of the game?!? You thought a draw play was bad?!?

This game is Brett's loss.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually, the fan HELPED the pack...it allowed them to huddle up and get organized.

As McCarren and Larevee were saying, unless you gave the Bengals the ball, they couldn't stop the pack...so Brett forces it, and tries to pull a Dan Marino?!?

Reaction score
Regardless, Brett going out to run and then throwing a pass, he has been in the league for 16 years, and he should know by now that is an illegal forward pass. There are no excuses, Brett had a big time brain cramp.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fan...with about 28 seconds and the pack hurrying up to the line for the next play (clock running) a fan ran onto the field and stole the ball from Brett's hand and ran off. Security took care of him, which gave time for the Packers to huddle up. The officials reset the clock to 26 seconds after about a minute of dealing w/ the yahoo.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
The fan...with about 28 seconds and the pack hurrying up to the line for the next play (clock running) a fan ran onto the field and stole the ball from Brett's hand and ran off. Security took care of him, which gave time for the Packers to huddle up. The officials reset the clock to 26 seconds after about a minute of dealing w/ the yahoo.

lol, thanks. When fans get desperate that's what happens I guess!

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and rabid..since you didn't get to see Brett's brilliance in action on the last play...

Pack lining up to spike the ball w/ about 5 seconds to go. Brett fakes the spike, and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE PACKERS stands still since they needed to spike it to set up for a last play. After about 2 seconds people realize Brett screwed them over and they better run a play since time had now run out, brett runs around, hits franks for a short gain (beyond the L.O.S.) he's flagged, but the time had run out.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, this loss falls mostly on errors by Favre. Part of me wants us to start winning, but a big part of me wants us to continue to lose so we get a new coach and a high draft pick. I won't blast Sherman for this loss. I think we got beat by a better team.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, I am proud of our defense. We are starting to HIT and our coach (Bates) is getting the most out of limited talent. He should be our next head coach.

Reaction score
Kyle, we got beat by a better team BECAUSE WE LET THEM BEAT US. The Cincy D could not stop the pack untill we gave them an INT. Sherman did the best he could do, and Brett ultimatly played like a rookie in this one. How on earth Brett played this bad is mind boggiling.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers were beat by their own #4 today. To all who ripped MS for a draw play last week...please explain the balogana that Brett just pulled!

Reaction score
Ultamitly, lets face it, as long as #4 is around, TT is not going to fire MS and make Brett learn a new O. Brett doesn't even want to do that. So as long as #4 is around, MS is around, and I think he gets a year or at most two years of football after #4 to see what he can do.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Pete Carroll should be our next head coach, look at his USC!

He's ready for the NFL, and the Packers are ready for him.

How about Barry Alvarez as our coach after he is done at wis.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Musscy...

What do you have against FAVRE...

WHy do you HATE hims so?

The PAck will never have a QB that is better....look what he has to work with..

Look at the shell of a team that Sherman has given him....

He is not Jesus for god's sake..stop crucifying him...

Sherman has f***ed this PAcker team completely...

It's the 1970's all over again...are you happy now...Musscy?

Members online

Latest posts