1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

What was Favres QB rating today?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yourout, Nov 13, 2006.

1. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering. He definatly had an all-pro type day.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    found this on packers.com

His quarterback rating of 100.0 reflected an error-free game in which Favre spread the ball around to seven different receivers and made several key third-down throws while compiling his highest yardage total since the NFC North clinching victory on Christmas Eve two seasons ago (365 yards).

3. DeusNova

DeusNova Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre was amazing today. He was clutch all game long. Best game in two years from him when you factor in how good the Viking defense is. Did it with no ground game either. Impressive stuff.

4. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McCarthy is helping Favre succeed against the Tampa 2 defense. I swear I never thought I'd see Favre play this well against the tampa 2.

5. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This was brett's best game I've seen in a while. Great decisions, many accurate throws. I'm normally picking him apart for all that he is not, and today I shut my mouth and nod in acknowledgement. Brett played a teriffic game in the dome.

6. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's playing awesome and his rating will never show how well cause with the shortage of WR and the amount he's needed to throw his completion % will always keep his rating down

7. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Brett did play very well in a place where he has struggled many times. It's great to get that win in Minnesota.