What was Favres QB rating today?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
found this on packers.com

His quarterback rating of 100.0 reflected an error-free game in which Favre spread the ball around to seven different receivers and made several key third-down throws while compiling his highest yardage total since the NFC North clinching victory on Christmas Eve two seasons ago (365 yards).

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was amazing today. He was clutch all game long. Best game in two years from him when you factor in how good the Viking defense is. Did it with no ground game either. Impressive stuff.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was amazing today. He was clutch all game long. Best game in two years from him when you factor in how good the Viking defense is. Did it with no ground game either. Impressive stuff.

McCarthy is helping Favre succeed against the Tampa 2 defense. I swear I never thought I'd see Favre play this well against the tampa 2.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was brett's best game I've seen in a while. Great decisions, many accurate throws. I'm normally picking him apart for all that he is not, and today I shut my mouth and nod in acknowledgement. Brett played a teriffic game in the dome.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's playing awesome and his rating will never show how well cause with the shortage of WR and the amount he's needed to throw his completion % will always keep his rating down

Members online

Latest posts