What vets are gone next year?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Place your early bets,in order, like a win,(for sure)place,(probably) or show(just got caught up in the numbers)

Me?
Harrell - Like I said, I have been on Lambeau field more than he has..Replace with an O lineman

Barnett - His big mouth and his inability to stay healthy has his scrawny butt gone. Replace with a stud OLB

Johnson- A big back who has shown me nothing. Figured he would be a steamroller with his size out of the backfield, but hasn't hit anyone hard enough to break an egg... We cut him to pick up a KR/ scat back type here.

What say you?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jenkins would be my guess. Barnett is in the hands of Hawk so its anyones guess.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Jenkins for sure:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers Blog
The Journal Sentinel's team of Packers beat writers provide the latest news, notes and analysis

Packers will start planning to replace Jenkins

By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel
Feb. 25, 2011 7:21 a.m. |(20) Comments
Indianapolis - One of the questions GM Ted Thompson will face when he meets with reporters this morning at 10 a.m. at the NFL scouting combine is whether he'll be using the draft this year to replace DE Cullen Jenkins.
On Thursday, Jenkins told the Journal Sentinel that he was 99% sure that he would not be back with the team after the club did not put a franchise tag on him. He said there have been no negotiations between the two sides and that at this point it was probably too late for the relationship between the two sides to be repaired.
Jenkins is upset that the Packers have not been interested in negotiating a long-term deal over the course of the 2010 season and doesn't feel he is in the team's plans. He'll become a free agent once there is a collective bargaining agreement in place and the best the Packers will be able to do is get in the bidding with other clubs.
Thompson will have the opportunity to replace Jenkins with a defensive lineman in the draft. It's a solid year at that position and there should be someone available to him at the end of the first round if he wants to address it that early.
Head coach Mike McCarthy will address reporters at 3 p.m.
We will have reports all day long from the combine, including excerpts from Thompson and McCarthy's press conferences.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OUT:poppinga, Donald Lee, Spitz, Colledge, Bigby, Jones, Jenkins, Nance, Jackson, Harrell

Place: Barnett, Flynn, Tauscher, Hall, Underwood, Wynn, Havner

SHOW: Crosby, Pat Lee, Swain, Johnson, Several game day inactives and IR guys I can't think of right now.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OUT:poppinga, Donald Lee, Spitz, Colledge, Bigby, Jones, Jenkins, Nance, Jackson, Harrell

Place: Barnett, Flynn, Tauscher, Hall, Underwood, Wynn, Havner

SHOW: Crosby, Pat Lee, Swain, Johnson, Several game day inactives and IR guys I can't think of right now.

So you are "wheeling " your bets?

Members online

Latest posts