1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What up guys???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sixone220, Dec 24, 2004.

1. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i just got the link on the once mighty and now dying pack-vikes smack board. hopefully this board will keep pretty busy. haven't gotten a chance to look around much yet but they layout is sweet.

so what do you think the odds are on the pack beating minny twice in one yr, both by the score of 34-31 and on gw fgs as time expired? nice little x-mas present. a very good yr to live in minnesota. can't wait to run into all of the people that shared their unpleasent comments about my packers attire this week.

anyways, i'm sure this topic will get much chatter throughout the board. glad to be onboard and i look forward to some good convos, except from that vikes93animal, who the hell invited that guy? lol j/k

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    haha welcome sixone, glad to see you stop through and take the time to join the community! Pass the site on to your fellow packer fans up there (even though they may be few and far between!)

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let me know!

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

i'll let you know if I find any that are man enough to come out of the closet and actually wear some green and gold in public.

4. sunrays

sunrays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I think green and gold go good together. Really now, don't you?