What to do till football starts..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^^ I think thats where "kickin' it around" comes in!!!!

BF before Ray Nitschke??? :blink: .. (my bookmarked smiley's doesn't work for some reason!)

C

Crefan

I have all the playoff games on DVR and the HBO Lombardi documentary as well which I still haven't watched, so that should keep me busy until opening day of baseball.:D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm the queen of "UFO's"... Un Finished Objects.....So I'm dedicating this off season.. (and HOPEFULLY just the offseason) to getting all these unfinised projects done!!!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Well, there's free agency, the draft, CBA negotiations, mini-camps, training camps, pre-season games... Football is never over...

NOTHING IS OVER!!!! NOTHING!!!!! You don't just turn it off!!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
GWheels

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get my football fix watching NFL network, IFL games, Arena Football games. Just hope the union and owners come to terms. The only people that get hurt are us the fans. They would be morons to kill the golden goose they got.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the nfl needs to buy the ufl and use it as a farm league. they could play march thru june or somethin like that since their is only 5 teams.

PackerGOAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish I had NFL Network...Dish sometimes gives it free when the season ends.

Anyways, Sundays without NFL are depressing... I guess there is still the NBA but still not even close...

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
the nfl needs to buy the ufl and use it as a farm league. they could play march thru june or somethin like that since their is only 5 teams.

That was partly what they were trying to do with NFL Europe - they'd draft guys, then allocate them to teams over there to see who could cut it, while getting playing time.

I agree, though - it probably would have been better if it was stateside.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Make up funny skits using lines from First Blood and other movies (thanks to snowplow for the idea).

Mike McCarthy talking to Mike Tomlin before SB XLV.
MM: "You and all your men couldn't handle him before, what makes you think you can handle him now? Only God knows what damage he's prepared to do!"
Tomlin: "Whatever possessed God in heaven to make a man like Clay Matthews?
MM: "God didn't make Clay Matthews, Kevin Green did!"

4th Quarter SB XLV
Roethlisberger: "Let's do some huntin'!"
Mendenhal: "Hunting? We ain't huntin' him, he's huntin' us!"

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Make up funny skits using lines from First Blood and other movies (thanks to snowplow for the idea).

Mike McCarthy talking to Mike Tomlin before SB XLV.
MM: "You and all your men couldn't handle him before, what makes you think you can handle him now? Only God knows what damage he's prepared to do!"
Tomlin: "Whatever possessed God in heaven to make a man like Clay Matthews?
MM: "God didn't make Clay Matthews, Kevin Green did!"

4th Quarter SB XLV
Roethlisberger: "Let's do some huntin'!"
Mendenhal: "Hunting? We ain't huntin' him, he's huntin' us!"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We'll all be making posts like Murgen!!! ...and then some!
Making up skits... puppet shows on youtube.... starting random fights with fellow posters ..."why didn't you "like" that post damn it!!"

"Why the F did you "unlike" that post!!! (lol...i've never done it, nor do I know if anyone would ever know!)

I MUST stop posting when hubby goes to bed,..he hears me laughing out here and I hear the preverbial..

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?? whats so damn funny??" I can hardly tell him I'm laughing at my own sick sense of humour!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
im thinking about making a trick shot video of my own. i havent made a video in like a year and a half so it will prob take a lil longer than usual