What ticks me off about this season

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What really gets my goat is not the loses it is the way they are losing but such narrow margins. I mean if they were just getting there *** handed to them every game I would be like oh well they just really suck. But with this team they suck just enough to lose by 3

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
What really gets my goat is not the loses it is the way they are losing but such narrow margins. I mean if they were just getting there *** handed to them every game I would be like oh well they just really suck. But with this team they suck just enough to lose by 3

This team clearly lacks consistency. they cannot hold a lead.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PC you are right that it's all about consistency. In every loss this year, GB has not played a complete game. Either we've been playing from behind and wait until the end to try to come back, or we're playing with a lead and allow the other team to come back.

In every instance this year, GB has come up on the losing end. What really stinks is that we're not losing because we suck, we're just not getting it done when it counts.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is all that is keeping these games close. Without Favre we would be getting our ***** handed to us every week. This team is awful, it's just that it has a hall of fame QB who is able to make enough plays to get us almost to the win column.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly ! And lets hope Brett never gets to hear about being bashed in a Packer forum ( that's all he needs during these tough times ).

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:

yes but you know what? Dont forget all the injuries. I can not believe that if we had Green and Walker on offense that we would be loosing these games by three points.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wait until next year. This team will probably end up with less than 5 wins, will draft high bringing in some quality players and will get some key spokes in the wheel back next year. This team is not in dire straits and will more than likely compete for the division and playoffs next year, just my opinion.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is rare for an NFL team in this era to get blown out consistently. The difference in talent is not as great as it used to be. The good teams find ways to win and the bad teams find ways to lose. Unfortunately, the Packers are one of the bad teams this year.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Just wait until next year. This team will probably end up with less than 5 wins, will draft high bringing in some quality players and will get some key spokes in the wheel back next year. This team is not in dire straits and will more than likely compete for the division and playoffs next year, just my opinion.
Also a softer schedule. Although bad teams can turn it around quicker,it seems....except the Lions. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts