1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What this guy said about Green Bay is silly it made me laugh?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Riley82, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riley82

Riley82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    This guy said to me that the Packers play starters who do not deserve to play they get picked as a starter when they do not deserve to play mainly Aaron Rodgers Green bay players dive for free kicks and penalties (his exact words) They should mark him (his exact words) with 2 men i guess he means blitz him?
    The guy is clueless i was trying not to laugh how silly it was.
    On the hail marys the guy said any player can do that even he could the guy is just a big talker.
    He said Rodgers should be benched.
    I got so fed up of the guy talking garbage i just laughed and walked away.

2. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,224
    Dead season, perhaps, but let's hope this isn't the start of a bunch of threads about comments made in the course of normal sports conversations. :)

3. Riley82

Riley82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    It was not meant to annoyany one . The guy said it and it annoyed me as he knows nothing about the NFL

4. Heyjoe4

Heyjoe4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +102
    Anyone suggesting that Rodgers be benched is......... Well, “nuts” is appropriate.

5. n4t

n4t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    It annoyed you. Now it annoys us. Thanks a bunch. Is your post even in English? Are you sure you're not talking about soccer? Maybe after the bars you could wait until morning to post.

:D

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.