What the Hell is Holmy thinking?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the Seahawks are doing well so far this year but what the hell is Holmgren thinking? At his Monday press conference he said that the League took the unusual step to call him and apologize about two bad calls that resulted in Giant touchdowns. On Tuesday the league said Holmy was a liar. It never happened. They never called Holmgren.

Did he think nobody would check? These guys have such huge egos they think they can make **** up and nobody will call them on it. What an idiot!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe he got an unofficial apology(like from a friend who works there. Since he is on the competition committee or whatever, that is possible.). That could happen. Holmgren doesn't seem like the 'make stuff up' kind.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he's a friggin' lieing egomaniac. Who knows. He won't comment on it now.

Ryan why was this moved to this section? I realize he doesn't coach the Packers anymore but he is an ex-coach. Fewer people visit this section. The least you can do is let people know when you are moving their posts.

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, and... this should be moved into NFL news... becaus eit has nothing to dowith the packers, Holmgreen was a packers coach at one time, but times have changed ... i think the only reason you want it moved back is because then more people will read it... is that what you want? do you want to be noticed? i rest my case.

Members online

Latest posts