What team do you want to see flop this season?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Gotta say as reading the book "Paper Lion" was my introduction to American football, I`ve always had a bit of a soft spot for the Lions, and as I`ve never been hassled by one of thier fans, as long as they don`t win the division EVER, I`m okay with them. I have ALWAYS hated the bears, and the Dolphins (don`t know why), and even though I`ve spoken to some decent Giant fans on here.........I have a friend who is a Giant fan and a very bad sport, so I love seeing them get the living snot kicked out of them !!!!!
AND The Seattle "lucky bastards" Seahawks.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If thats what you need to think to make yourself feel better than go ahead.

If you weren't so insecure about how you were manhandled and ousted from the postseason, you wouldn't be continually stating how you hope NY Giants flop and don't make playoffs. You see I don't want Green Bay Packers to miss playoffs. I want to meet them again playoffs so that Eli Manning can once again unleash his postseason dominance over them.

the funny icon isn`t enough on this one. Is there a ****** icon ?????

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys, Bears and Vikings all have to lose in order for the Giants to make it into the playoffs. Oh...and they have to beat the Eagles.

Chance of all 4 happening? I'd say in 5.

I actually think it's very possible as much as i hate to say it. I cannot stand the Giants but i think the chances of them getting in is about 55%. Detroit played Chicago tough the first time around in Chicago,Dallas is very capable of beating Washington because i don't think RGIII is fully healed, and we should win against Minnesota. We will probably get the two seed but the road to the SB will not be easy by any stretch as we could possibly run into San Francisco before we even get to the NFC championship game. Now granted It would be in our place, and in the snow.. they run the ball better and are better on defense so thats a tough matchup for us. I honestly would prefer to play them in sunny California.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think it's very possible as much as i hate to say it. I cannot stand the Giants but i think the chances of them getting in is about 55%. Detroit played Chicago tough the first time around in Chicago,Dallas is very capable of beating Washington because i don't think RGIII is fully healed, and we should win against Minnesota. We will probably get the two seed but the road to the SB will not be easy by any stretch as we could possibly run into San Francisco before we even get to the NFC championship game. Now granted It would be in our place, and in the snow.. they run the ball better and are better on defense so thats a tough matchup for us. I honestly would prefer to play them in sunny California.

Other than the fog game waaaay back I don't see much of an affect the weather will have on our offense. Tom Brady put on an amazing passing performance in maaaaybe 2010 against the titans in one hell of a snow storm. More than likely it will be just cold, so the affects on the offenses should be minuscule.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Other than the fog game waaaay back I don't see much of an affect the weather will have on our offense. Tom Brady put on an amazing passing performance in maaaaybe 2010 against the titans in one hell of a snow storm. More than likely it will be just cold, so the affects on the offenses should be minuscule.

Throwing a ball in the cold cold weather is like throwing a brick and trying to catch one too. Cold poses more issues than one thinks. Running is hard to do as well, frozen ground is hard to cut on. Kicking is also harder to do in the cold, ball does not loft well in the cold dense air. Players get that cold frozen hands/feet/ears and that too can get inside their heads.

Now if it is just barely cold enough to snow ( 30-32 degrees), it will be a wet heavy snow just like the New england vs titans game that jv0610 talked about above. That aint so bad, but we all know that we could very well be involved in a 10 degree, cold dry air, windy game up in GB. I don't think that anyone has an advantage in one like that.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throwing a ball in the cold cold weather is like throwing a brick and trying to catch one too. Cold poses more issues than one thinks. Running is hard to do as well, frozen ground is hard to cut on. Kicking is also harder to do in the cold, ball does not loft well in the cold dense air. Players get that cold frozen hands/feet/ears and that too can get inside their heads.

Now if it is just barely cold enough to snow ( 30-32 degrees), it will be a wet heavy snow just like the New england vs titans game that jv0610 talked about above. That aint so bad, but we all know that we could very well be involved in a 10 degree, cold dry air, windy game up in GB. I don't think that anyone has an advantage in one like that.

So lets leave finley on the bench so he doesn't have another excuse for dropping the ball if that weather happens

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts