What team do you want to see flop this season?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten wrote- "they both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate."

Actually, Eli Manning has 2 SuperBowl Rings and went through Lambeau Field both times in the postseason to get them.

Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the galaxy in the postseason and didn't look back.

Eli Manning has been in NFL for only one more season than Aaron Rodgers and has accomplished so much more. Their career success isn't even close. Eli Manning is head and shoulders above Aaron Rodgers.

That's the biggest joke ever.

Rodgers just has the greatest single season in NFL history. Eli doesn't have enough talent to even be in the same discussion as Rodgers. Eli is 2nd tier

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has it really come down to me rooting for the cowboys in the NFC east?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's the biggest joke ever.

Rodgers just has the greatest single season in NFL history. Eli doesn't have enough talent to even be in the same discussion as Rodgers. Eli is 2nd tier

So is the joke that Eli Manning has more Rings than Aaron Rodgers?
Is the joke that Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the Galaxy in the postseason all the while being calm and collected while Aaron Rodgers looked like a frightened deer iin the headlights?
Is the joke that Eli Manning has had the more successful career and is the better QB so far?

What is the joke?

I am sure there will be more insults and excuses from you and your minions as you continue to refuse to acknoledge the facts.

I bELIeve.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Has it really come down to me rooting for the cowboys in the NFC east?

Join the club. It's what I have been doing since last year. Besides, you gotta feel bad for Romo at times. At least I do.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Kitten wrote- "they both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate."

Actually, Eli Manning has 2 SuperBowl Rings and went through Lambeau Field both times in the postseason to get them.

Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the galaxy in the postseason and didn't look back.

Eli Manning has been in NFL for only one more season than Aaron Rodgers and has accomplished so much more. Their career success isn't even close. Eli Manning is head and shoulders above Aaron Rodgers.
How many MVPs does Eli have again? (Not single game MVPs)
Who has the all time record for QB proficiency? Regular and post-season? Career?
Even a Gnats homer like you can't ignore those numbers. If you had one QB to start the season you tell me you'd pick Eli?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So is the joke that Eli Manning has more Rings than Aaron Rodgers?
Is the joke that Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the Galaxy in the postseason all the while being calm and collected while Aaron Rodgers looked like a frightened deer iin the headlights?
Is the joke that Eli Manning has had the more successful career and is the better QB so far?

What is the joke?

I am sure there will be more insults and excuses from you and your minions as you continue to refuse to acknoledge the facts.

I bELIeve.

Talk to me when average Eli wins a MVP. Until then he is Jim plunkett.

Even big Ben is a better QB than Eli. Year after year he is better. Still he isn't top tier.

And refusal to acknowledge the facts? What facts? There is a reason Arod is listed as everyone's top QB and Eli lands at best 5th. Those are facts, take off the homer glasses and the troll outfit and you will see Arod is the QB, while Eli is just a guy that lucked out.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont feel bad, trust me these Dallas Cowgirl Fans for the past several years have pretended that Romo was the Peter who walked on water, blaming everyone and everything under the sun from T.O to slippery footballs instead of that Waste of Money and screwup garbage Q.B Tony Romo. Now some of these Delusional morons called Cowgirl Fans are seeing the light....

Note I said "Some"(very few) of them...

Me, I rather enjoy watching the Cowgirls main clown screw up every year, Its become rather comical.
Join the club. It's what I have been doing since last year. Besides, you gotta feel bad for Romo at times. At least I do.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talk to me when average Eli wins a MVP. Until then he is Jim plunkett.

Even big Ben is a better QB than Eli. Year after year he is better. Still he isn't top tier.

And refusal to acknowledge the facts? What facts? There is a reason Arod is listed as everyone's top QB and Eli lands at best 5th. Those are facts, take off the homer glasses and the troll outfit and you will see Arod is the QB, while Eli is just a guy that lucked out.

Average, lucky and Jim Plunket is what you throw out there. That is hilarious. It is okay that you are still traumatized and I am sure that after Eli Mannong exerts more of his postseason dominance and ousts Green Bay Packers from playoffs again this upcoming season that you will be tossing of your fantasy insults out there.

Eli Manning came in and started midway through his 1st season and hasn't missed a game start yet. How long did it take Aaron Rodgers to get the nod?

Eli Manning is clearly the more talented QB and will continue to be.

I bELIeve.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many MVPs does Eli have again? (Not single game MVPs)
Who has the all time record for QB proficiency? Regular and post-season? Career?
Even a Gnats homer like you can't ignore those numbers. If you had one QB to start the season you tell me you'd pick Eli?

I would pick Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers each and every time and although you wont admit it, so would you.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Average, lucky and Jim Plunket is what you throw out there. That is hilarious. It is okay that you are still traumatized and I am sure that after Eli Mannong exerts more of his postseason dominance and ousts Green Bay Packers from playoffs again this upcoming season that you will be tossing of your fantasy insults out there.

Eli Manning came in and started midway through his 1st season and hasn't missed a game start yet. How long did it take Aaron Rodgers to get the nod?

Eli Manning is clearly the more talented QB and will continue to be.

I bELIeve.

How long did it take Eli to win a NFL MVP?

My favorite part is you attacking Rodgers for not starting in front of Favre. Laughable.

Even more laughable? You bragging about how many starts your QB has to a packer fan.

The difference between Rodgers and Eli last season?
122.5 - 92.9 = 29.6
92.9- 29.6 = 63.3
The worst QB in the league last year (Blaine Gabbert) had a 65.4 QB rating.

So comparing Rodgers to Eli is like comparing Blaine Gabbert to Eli. If Blaine Gabbert was better. :)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember when Eli threw a hissy fit and refused to play for SD?

Eli has the swag of a turtle.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How long did it take Eli to win a NFL MVP?

My favorite part is you attacking Rodgers for not starting in front of Favre. Laughable.

Even more laughable? You bragging about how many starts your QB has to a packer fan.

The difference between Rodgers and Eli last season?
122.5 - 92.9 = 29.6
92.9- 29.6 = 63.3
The worst QB in the league last year (Blaine Gabbert) had a 65.4 QB rating.

So comparing Rodgers to Eli is like comparing Blaine Gabbert to Eli. If Blaine Gabbert was better. :)

You become more and more amusing with this nonsense.

The difference between Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers last season is that Eli Manning had the greatest postseason of any QB ever and Aaton Rodgers collapsed at home in the playoffs.

Comparing Aaron Rodgers to Eli Manning is like comparing Tony Romo to Joe Montana. Aaron Rodgers is just not clutch enough.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember when Eli threw a hissy fit and refused to play for SD?

Eli has the swag of a turtle.

Eli Manning didn't throw a fit. He didn't mope and cry about not going to San Francisco 49ers like a certain non clutch QB we all know. Eli Manning made it abundantly clear from the statt that he was not going to play for San Diego Chargers. Why would he play fot a team that refused to trade up to draft his brother 6 years earlier and were content to stay 2nd and draft Ryan Leaf?

Eli Manning made the right choice as did the NY Giants. Since his arrival in 2004 no QB has won more SuperBowls.
Eli Manning will continue to bring Lombardi Trophies home where they belong while you continue to throw tantrums nd make excuae after excuse.

I bELIeve.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You become more and more amusing with this nonsense.

The difference between Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers last season is that Eli Manning had the greatest postseason of any QB ever and Aaton Rodgers collapsed at home in the playoffs.

Comparing Aaron Rodgers to Eli Manning is like comparing Tony Romo to Joe Montana. Aaron Rodgers is just not clutch enough.

See your comparison falls apart due to Rodgers SB win. Epic fail.

I was looking at Eli's numbers again and found something really funny, Eli's best year? Yeah it still wasn't as good as Aaron's worst.

You make this too easy

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then again you consider last year as a better overall year for Aaron Rodgers dont you?

Quote statistics and let them fuel your point all you want. We both know that you wish Eli Manning was your QB.

I bELIeve.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then again you consider last year as a better overall year for Aaron Rodgers dont you?

Quote statistics and let them fuel your point all you want. We both know that you wish Eli Manning was your QB.

I bELIeve.

I wish I had JPP and Tuck on my D line.

Eli? Not so much. Biggest play of his career he is known for was a bad throw.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wish I had JPP and Tuck on my D line.

Eli? Not so much. Biggest play of his career he is known for was a bad throw.

Blah blah blah. The throw to Mario Manningham down the sideline in the 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI is one Aaron Rodgers is not able to complete.

Eli Manning is head and shoulders better than Aaron Rodgers.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blah blah blah. The throw to Mario Manningham down the sideline in the 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI is one Aaron Rodgers is not able to complete.

Any proof of that? See I provide concrete evidence of that. You just troll. :)

Fact: Eli's best season isn't as good as Arods worst.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eli Manning threw for more TDs in the 4th quarter last season than anyone in the history of NFL.
Eli Manning threw for more yards than Aaron Rodgers last season.

Eli Manning threw for more yards last postseason than any QB ever.
Eli Manning dictated the game and won SuperBowl XLVI beating the greatest QB and the greatest headcoah in history of NFL for tje second time.

Eli Manning is a legend. Aaron Rodgers is stat machine and barely an afterthought.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I love this. You make it too easy. Its too funny. Ah so easy to destroy you... Yet again.

Eli to manningham you say? That Rodgers couldn't complete that pass? Well if my memory serves me right that was a go route, correct? Welllll I'll give you one guess who lead the league in completions with go routes last season... Yep it was Rodgers. Not only did Arod not throw a single pick on go routes, he also lead the league in completion percentage for go routes. 51.7 was what he averaged. Jay cutler averaged 48.4 on slant routes last season!

So what that means is Rodgers is the one making throws no one else can.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning threw for more TDs in the 4th quarter last season than anyone in the history of NFL.

Eli Manning dictated the game and won SuperBowl XLVI beating the greatest QB and the greatest headcoah in history of NFL for tje second time.

Eli Manning is a legend. Aaron Rodgers is stat machine and barely an afterthought.

Did you just call Brady and belichick the greatest? Bahahaha ignorant post of the year. Pick up a history book on the nfl and read it. You might learn something.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You do realize that Rodgers averaged more yards per game last season than Eli right?

No? You didn't? Why am I not surprised....

H

HardRightEdge

I would like to believe the undisciplined behavior abetted by Mr. Schwartz and elevated to a team culture that runs from the personalities they draft down to the plays they call will be reflected in the loss column.

The Suh stomping is only one incident among many, on and off the field, and has little to do with any kind of Packer fan grudge. It's more about how I think the game should be played and the belief that one's responsibility as a professional extends beyond the hours one is "at the office".

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that Rodgers averaged more yards per game last season than Eli right?

No? You didn't? Why am I not surprised....

Has nothing to do with what I posted now does it? Unless you want to harp on how Matt Flynn averaged more per game for Green Bay than Aaron Rodgers did. It kind of destroys your point if you take Aarpn Rodgers out and out Matt Flynn in and Matt Flynn has a better game than Aaron Rodgers ever had with the same players on offense. So much for your MVP argument.

Quote statistics all you want but it still doesn't mask the fact that Eli Manning is the better and more successful QB.

It kind of is clear as day so just grow up and admit it.

Eli Manning is the better QB and he owns your stadium in the postaeason.

Our QB is already a legend that has more than secured his place in Canton. Your QB is a statistic machine that is little more than an afterthough.

I bELIeve.

Members online

Latest posts