1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What team do you want to see flop this season?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    what will be interesting (though not as interesting as Manning vs Manning)is next yr the Matthew brothers play each other. I believe Casey is on Sp Teams a lot more than the D.

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    we will get our chance to kick their butt next yr here at Lambeau.

3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Not even a Dream Team anymore. Now they're a "Dynasty." Ask Vick.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    LMFAO! Seriously, I hear this drivel from a couple Tebow fans I work with, and this whole idea that Denver made a mistake by upgrading to Manning is laughably funny. In no universe is Tebow better at the position than Peyton Manning. None whatsoever.

5. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    I'm not really dead set on any team flopping, but watching Rex Ryan and the Jets flop is always good for a laugh. Teeebowwww!

• Like Like x 1
  6. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I get it 13 but that's a regional thing. I love the 'Skins cause they beat up on Dallas once in awhile. You just have to pick a side in that fight and I"m all 'Skins.
    I really hate the Cowboys and their owner and their fans and their nick of "America's Team". Pompous azzes!

7. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    Giants... I want them exposed as flukes, I want them blown out by every good team they play against, I want fingers pointed between teammates, I want that obnoxious fanbase to throw Coughlin and Eli under a bus .... They're "THAT" team to me now.... They're the Favre Vikings now. :mad:

8. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    I'd have to say the Giants or Bears. I can't stand either of their qb's. I'd say Vikings, but they're the definition of flopping and do it on their own in the most hilarious ways.

9. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +483
    Always vikes for me would love to see a 0- 16 season. Real hated for me.

10. passtheSALSA

passtheSALSA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Mad

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    I hate them too but always hope for an 8-8 season. 0-16 would get them a franchise QB. Can't let that happen.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I think Tebow's playoff passer rating might be higher than Peyton. Peyton has choked more in the playoffs than anyone aside from Favre. Remember it was Tebow who made the plays to beat the Steelers in that playoff game. It happened.
    And Peyton's neck might not hold up, plus Tebow is about 12 years younger.

But Peyton is obviously a much better passer and prototype QB.

13. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    I would like to see Philadelphia Eagles and NY Jets flop.

I hope Green Bay Packers go 15-1 again and we play them in playoffs again. Lambeau Field is always a fun stop in playoffs for Eli Manning on our way to winning SuperBowl.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    The 9-7 record would be rellevant if we made it in as a wildcard. However since we won our division our record is irrelevant.

It is good that folks want to see us flop and not make playoffs. That means you don't want to see NY Giants again in postaeason. I can understand why you feel like that. I want Green Bay Packers to win their division and I want NY Giants to play them again in the postseason.

15. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    I think the Eagles will do good BUT before u call urself a dynasty u need to win at least 3 SB in a 4-5 yr period. Vicks just putting a target on the teams back. My pick for the team to flop would be Pitt. This might sound weird but I wouldn't want the bears to flop as they seem to always give us a good game. Having a tough team in ur div makes u better. Even though the Packers are an elite team we can always get better

16. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Eagles are no dynasty, and won't be until they draft a new franchise QB. Vick has never won anything and is insanely injury prone. I can see them being a threat in the playoffs, but they have too many hotheads to win a title.

17. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +257
    Saints or Giants for sure. Probably too much to hope for that they would both tank at the same time though :cautious:

18. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    NY Giants didn't get lucky. NY Giants won SuperBowl XLVI because we are The Best team in NFL.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    We know you guys don't want to face the Saints, or Eagles, in the playoffs, that's for sure.

20. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 This is the life.

Ratings:
    +958
    And thats your opinion and your welcome to it, and a little humility costs nothing. Jammiest team in the NFL no doubt.

21. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    I would love to face both those teams in the playoffs.

22. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    It is a fact and it is a proven one.

23. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    True. Y'all earned your wins.
    False. I've seen your depth chart, not that there's much depth, even when you look at the positions you have Talented starters in. This is what I deal with every day. This is why we hope you guys flop. Before Eli won his first bowl, there were two teams I rooted against every year, the Eagles and the Cowboys. Then you guys added your name to my list. God forbid somebody say something reasonable like "Just imagine what you guys could have done with Rivers!" Hail Redskins...
    Then stick to forums about your own team.

24. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    We must differ on the definitions of both proven and fact then.

25. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    I always have to laugh when folks bring up Philip Rivers because we weren't interested in him. If we didn't make the deal for Eli Manning them we would have drafted Ben Rothlisberger. We weren't interested in Philip Rivers and San Diego Chargers weren't interested in Eli Manning. They drafted him to hold us up and it worked out fine. We got Eli Manning and there is no one else that I would want to be the starting QB on our team.

Actually it is true and not false. We had a very difficult schedule and we won SuperBowl XLVI beating one of the greatest QBs and one of the greatest coaches in the history of NFL. NY Giants are The Best team in NFL.

• Disagree Disagree x 1