What team do you want to see flop this season?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions!

Outside the division, I've never liked the Saints. Oh and I hope the Eagles keep on choking.
what will be interesting (though not as interesting as Manning vs Manning)is next yr the Matthew brothers play each other. I believe Casey is on Sp Teams a lot more than the D.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously I absolutely despise the Redskins. Why do you ask? because of Dan Snyder, I live in Redskin Territory and their fans are just totally obnoxious. Tthey think RGIII is going to lead them to the promised land. They suck and that's my final answer. :poop:

I also hate them because they killed Lombardi. :(
we will get our chance to kick their butt next yr here at Lambeau.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Broncos to suck hard this year, as I am a massive Tebow fan and would like to show Elway that he's an idiot.

*****! Seriously, I hear this drivel from a couple Tebow fans I work with, and this whole idea that Denver made a mistake by upgrading to Manning is laughably funny. In no universe is Tebow better at the position than Peyton Manning. None whatsoever.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Seriously I absolutely despise the Redskins. Why do you ask? because of Dan Snyder, I live in Redskin Territory and their fans are just totally obnoxious. Tthey think RGIII is going to lead them to the promised land. They suck and that's my final answer. :poop:

I also hate them because they killed Lombardi. :(
I get it 13 but that's a regional thing. I love the 'Skins cause they beat up on Dallas once in awhile. You just have to pick a side in that fight and I"m all 'Skins.
I really hate the Cowboys and their owner and their fans and their nick of "America's Team". Pompous azzes!

Reaction score
Giants... I want them exposed as flukes, I want them blown out by every good team they play against, I want fingers pointed between teammates, I want that obnoxious fanbase to throw Coughlin and Eli under a bus .... They're "THAT" team to me now.... They're the Favre Vikings now. :mad:

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd have to say the Giants or Bears. I can't stand either of their qb's. I'd say Vikings, but they're the definition of flopping and do it on their own in the most hilarious ways.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants... I want them exposed as flukes, I want them blown out by every good team they play against, I want fingers pointed between teammates, I want that obnoxious fanbase to throw Coughlin and Eli under a bus .... They're "THAT" team to me now.... They're the Favre Vikings now. :mad:
Mad

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*****! Seriously, I hear this drivel from a couple Tebow fans I work with, and this whole idea that Denver made a mistake by upgrading to Manning is laughably funny. In no universe is Tebow better at the position than Peyton Manning. None whatsoever.
I think Tebow's playoff passer rating might be higher than Peyton. Peyton has choked more in the playoffs than anyone aside from Favre. Remember it was Tebow who made the plays to beat the Steelers in that playoff game. It happened.
And Peyton's neck might not hold up, plus Tebow is about 12 years younger.

But Peyton is obviously a much better passer and prototype QB.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to see Philadelphia Eagles and NY Jets flop.

I hope Green Bay Packers go 15-1 again and we play them in playoffs again. Lambeau Field is always a fun stop in playoffs for Eli Manning on our way to winning SuperBowl.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd side with the Giants. Just hated seeing a 9-7 team that was so inconsistent during the season win a SB.
Losing to they Redskins and Seahawks and then you beat us.

The 9-7 record would be rellevant if we made it in as a wildcard. However since we won our division our record is irrelevant.

It is good that folks want to see us flop and not make playoffs. That means you don't want to see NY Giants again in postaeason. I can understand why you feel like that. I want Green Bay Packers to win their division and I want NY Giants to play them again in the postseason.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Eagles will do good BUT before u call urself a dynasty u need to win at least 3 SB in a 4-5 yr period. Vicks just putting a target on the teams back. My pick for the team to flop would be Pitt. This might sound weird but I wouldn't want the bears to flop as they seem to always give us a good game. Having a tough team in ur div makes u better. Even though the Packers are an elite team we can always get better

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles are no dynasty, and won't be until they draft a new franchise QB. Vick has never won anything and is insanely injury prone. I can see them being a threat in the playoffs, but they have too many hotheads to win a title.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Giants - Without question, they got lucky last season. If it wasnt for a duff punt return they wouldnt have made the Superbowl.

NY Giants didn't get lucky. NY Giants won SuperBowl XLVI because we are The Best team in NFL.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Philadelphia Eagles and NY Jets flop.

I hope Green Bay Packers go 15-1 again and we play them in playoffs again. Lambeau Field is always a fun stop in playoffs for Eli Manning on our way to winning SuperBowl.
We know you guys don't want to face the Saints, or Eagles, in the playoffs, that's for sure.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
NY Giants didn't get lucky. NY Giants won SuperBowl XLVI because we are The Best team in NFL.

And thats your opinion and your welcome to it, and a little humility costs nothing. Jammiest team in the NFL no doubt.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
NY Giants didn't get lucky.
True. Y'all earned your wins.
NY Giants won SuperBowl XLVI because we are The Best team in NFL.
False. I've seen your depth chart, not that there's much depth, even when you look at the positions you have Talented starters in. This is what I deal with every day. This is why we hope you guys flop. Before Eli won his first bowl, there were two teams I rooted against every year, the Eagles and the Cowboys. Then you guys added your name to my list. God forbid somebody say something reasonable like "Just imagine what you guys could have done with Rivers!" Hail Redskins...
Then stick to forums about your own team.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always have to laugh when folks bring up Philip Rivers because we weren't interested in him. If we didn't make the deal for Eli Manning them we would have drafted Ben Rothlisberger. We weren't interested in Philip Rivers and San Diego Chargers weren't interested in Eli Manning. They drafted him to hold us up and it worked out fine. We got Eli Manning and there is no one else that I would want to be the starting QB on our team.

Actually it is true and not false. We had a very difficult schedule and we won SuperBowl XLVI beating one of the greatest QBs and one of the greatest coaches in the history of NFL. NY Giants are The Best team in NFL.

Latest posts