1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What soccer team is the best?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lynch, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]I don´t know how many who are intrested in soccer in this site but I hope some are

Anyway my favorite soccer team is FC Köpenhamn(Copenhagen) but the team I think is best in the world is Manchester United. I know, they didn´t win the Champions League, but they were close they just had bad luck against AC Milan which won the whole think by pure luck, the Itialian way with other words.

MU has very good player as C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs and so on, and I think that they will hopefully win CL this year. I don´t think any other team can challenge them, except other english clubs as Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I don´t think Barcelona can because they are not in a good shape after losing the legue title against REal Madrid who was lucky to win but are otherwise not good enough against other good clubs from england, Germany and Italy who have great defences.

The italian clubs are boring to watch when they play in the CL, their boring strategy hav barely being payed off except AC Mialn who won, but probably will it not pay off this year for them. The german clubs are good against does team who´s not physical strong but weak against a good defence and great Counter attacking teams.

Anyone thinking otherwise?[/align]

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Chelsea have been good since they got all that money.

3. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes they are good but not that good specially not in CL

4. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikel Arteta
    Tim Cahill

World class players ------ world class fans.

Just like the packers!!!

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    how do you figure out Everton as the best team?

6. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR THATS WHO!

THE SLEEPING GIANT AWAKES THIS SEASON...

7. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Manchester United!

8. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    best team atm is probably Milan, Kaka is best player

9. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]Kaka is one of the best players right now probably the best, but Milan isn´t that good besides him. Man U has the best team and it´s jut pure bad luck that they didn´t win the CL![/align]

10. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't follow the sport, but my buddy, "Ritchie the Mad Irishman" loved Chelsea. Kind of like the Packers I hear...sucked for a long time and are now in a dominant phase...much like we experienced in the 1990s.

11. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Except Chelsea hasn't won the most titles like we have. So in that sense we're like a mixture of Liverpool and Chelsea only 10 times more kick ***.

12. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing like bathing in tears of jealousy. It's a good time to be an Italian. First the World Cup, then Champions League, next up: Euro '08.

13. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bad luck???? Milan taught them a footballing lesson and exposed United as the hype machine that they always were.

Hype is Ronaldo
    Reality is Kaka'
    Never a truer word spoken.

14. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Soccer sucks!

15. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]Chelsea isn´t like Packers because they have no real fans like Green Bay[/align]

16. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Chelsea is nothing like Green Bay... they are more like the Cowboys... do everything by spending more money than anyone.

Tottenham Hotspur is closer to Green Bay than any team, and its partially why i like them. a great, great deep history... won a lot of championships then fell off for a while during about the same time the pack did... now climbing back to the top behind good character guys.

even though its in London, they have a real working class fan base who live and die Spurs. best fans in the premiership (besides Newcastle probally) where as chelsea is made up of bandwagon fans and celebrities trying to be seen.