What should we consider to be a success for LaFleur and team next season?

Reaction score
I mean, yeah (to both) but I really think the problem is lack of high quality astrologists. I mean, the profession has really declined since the Dark Ages and without their quality guidance on what the future might bring we're just stumbling around.
I think it’s safe to say we do need the stars to align to consider MLF within the Milky Way of success in 2019. So duly noted and well said Sunshine :tup:

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean, yeah (to both) but I really think the problem is lack of high quality astrologists. I mean, the profession has really declined since the Dark Ages and without their quality guidance on what the future might bring we're just stumbling around.

I suspect Scientology is the key.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody willing to raise the bar on their acceptability level?

against that schedule...9-7 would be a very successful season. it'll take a great draft and at least a couple of impact free agents to do it.

Play game #16 with it meaning something other than draft position would be a good start.

I’m with Yooper. A winning record would be a realistic expectation. The playoffs would be a bonus with all of the changes and new blood going into next season.

9-7 would be great.

9-7 is doable if we split all our division games and lose to all the playoff teams.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kinda wish Brandon was still around, just to see what his reaction would be now that we are in this situation. That dude was wildin out saying how we weren't going to make the playoffs and all that jazz if i'm not mistaken.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kinda wish Brandon was still around, just to see what his reaction would be now that we are in this situation. That dude was wildin out saying how we weren't going to make the playoffs and all that jazz if i'm not mistaken.
Be full of excuses like the rest of them. Come and try and poo poo every win and predict defeat the "next" game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts