1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What round will TT trade down ?? ....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Mar 4, 2009.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think he'll keep the 1st rd pk , but after that with his past drafts you never know . Thoughts ? :beer:

2. A. Rodgers

A. Rodgers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont know, we probably will have to wait till draft day. (you can never really tell)

3. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I don't think TT will trade down in this years draft. I think we need to be able to get the best personnel we can from the draft, after seeing how FA has gone.

It'll be interesting to see what he does with 2 third-round picks too

4. The Coordinator

The Coordinator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My guess is if Raji is not their he will trade down in the first round and pick up somebody like Tyson Jackson and address another need with the extra pick or two he received.

5. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The only time I ever remember TT trading down in the 1st was last year. He moved down just 8 or 9 spots for Nelson. We'll get a pretty decent player in that spot = #9.

6. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We keep trading for more picks and more mediocraty. We need to bunch some picks and move up this year and get some impact players. that is what we lack. We have none on defense and I would only call Jennings an impact player on offense.

7. spartacheese520

spartacheese520 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I say he'll trade down during the 1st round. If Raji is not there at 9, that's TT's cue. TT needs to address the offensive and defensive line the first two rounds.

8. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    You dont think that Woodson, Harris, or Collins are impact players on Defence? And what about Driver on Offense? We got our weapons for sure

9. cheeseheads84

cheeseheads84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Line is the key word in that phrase.
    I hope we don't trade down our first down. I wish that Raji will be avaible at 9, but he isn't I think that there are more interesting players for our front seven.

10. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Remember it takes 2 to trade. You need someone who has the picks and desire to move up. 9 is a Difficult spot to trade back from.