What regular season game are you most excited for?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like both of your answers. But I really look fwd to Nov 25 at the Giants.
I hate that team now.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... Houston Texans....

Its a real test for GB considering they have a quality defense. JJ Watt is a beast....

but i'm hoping its an *** whipping on national TV kinda like the Pack gave the Cowboys in 2010

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears because of all the people saying, "OH MAN! the bears have cutler, forte, AND marshall!? it's over for the NFC North!" .. nah it's not. the packers will sweep da bears just like they did last season.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers and Bears (home) games because I'm gonna be there. Otherwise it'd be the Giants game, sad as it may be some of that is fueled by the trolls coming on here.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me personally its the Saints game because of the crying their fans made last season and the attacks on the NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers. I will enjoy our "system QB" outplaying Brees yet again.

the saints for me as well....but mostly because thats the game we will be at!

Reaction score
49ers and Saints are going to be the best... But I look forward to the Packers crushing the Bears and Lions twice... They have gotten so much coverage lately about how they are a "super bowl team".

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Reading through these, I"m thinking they are all good. It might reasonably asked which games we're not pumped for. I think 9ers for me because it sets the tone for the rest of the season and if we lose we will endure a barrage of 9er trolls for the entire season. They showed up here anticipating an NFC Championship game last season and I for one do not want to hear from them for an entire season if we lose.
It also tilts the Packers in the weekly Power Rankings early!

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me personally its the Saints game because of the crying their fans made last season and the attacks on the NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers. I will enjoy our "system QB" outplaying Brees yet again.

Meh, the whole arguing over which elite QB is best is pretty silly, but who are you kidding, you absolutely love that sort of thing.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh, the whole arguing over which elite QB is best is pretty silly, but who are you kidding, you absolutely love that sort of thing.

I like trying to grasp my head around how anyone could think a QB was better in 2011 than Arod.

Leonardo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think every game this season will be very exciting, but if i had to choose one would be against Giants, because of 2007 and last year.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like trying to grasp my head around how anyone could think a QB was better in 2011 than Arod.

I am not declaring that Brees had a better season, but if you can't even "grasp your head around" how someone could think that then you aren't really trying. After the seasons that each QB had then it should be obvious how fans of each team would think that their QB had the better season. I have no idea why you should get upset by that, unless you just want to do so. I don't think you should blame Saints' fans for that though.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to go with the 49ers and the Saints. The 49ers because it's the first game of the season and it will be a real test for the offense against a really good defense. The Saints because it will be an exciting, high scoring game. It will also be a really good test for the defense against one of the best offenses in the game. :tup:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not declaring that Brees had a better season, but if you can't even "grasp your head around" how someone could think that then you aren't really trying. After the seasons that each QB had then it should be obvious how fans of each team would think that their QB had the better season. I have no idea why you should get upset by that, unless you just want to do so. I don't think you should blame Saints' fans for that though.
I'm not upset. But the way some saints fans talk about Rodgers and call him a system QB does irk me a little. Just like Favre fans used to.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that it would be a small number who think that, although their voices may be the loudest. Any time you have someone with an extreme view that person tends to want everyone to hear it.

I would be very surprised if Rodgers is not a first ballot Hall of Famer, I don't have a problem saying that. Hell, I want there to be several great QB's in the league -- it would be boring if that was not the case.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Packers at Colts

And Jeff Saturday will be visiting and should get a warm welcome. It should be a lopsided Colts loss but still there will be pure #12 magic all around.:inlove:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jaguars game, simply because it's my second trip to Green Bay for a Packers game @ Lambeau Field. ;)
Flights and hotel are booked, tickets are ordered.....can't wait...
From the sporting aspect - Giants game, an overrated team and the Packers will prove that.

Members online

Latest posts