What players would make you feel like Green Bay had a good draft?

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had 1 injury on each knee and only one required surgery. He played two full seasons after them with no apparent issues. I wouldn't really classify it as "a lot of issues" or at least nothing I have read points to being any more of a concern than most players.

My only concern with TJ is short term. He needs time in the weight room to add 10-20 lbs of muscle. Once that is accomplished, he is going to be a force.

From what I heard it was 2 issues with both knees. He tried to heal without surgery the first time and then required it the second on one knee. Most of it was because he of blocking as a TE, but still. Also, it doesn't matter now.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So a 4.4 40 time is "not fast"? You don't say. How interesting. And 5'11" is small. Do tell? TT's corner acquisitions include Tramon Williams and Sam Shields. Keep talking, I'll make some popcorn. :)

To the thread; I don't watch much college ball. I am not going to get my ******* in a twist. I'm not going to set expectations based on internet news and a mouth-breathing media frenzy. There's plenty of folks who will do that because they don't know any better. No reason for me to pile on.

Neither of them ran in the 4.4s. Rollins nearly ran a 4.6. Shields and tramon weren't picks either. Keep up

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King/Wilson as our first second round pick, Anderson or Bowser as our second second rounder. Maybe a trade up from spot 61 is necessary, but I'd love to see it happening

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm fine with any players the Packers pick, as long as it allows me to win the Amish 37th Annual Draft contest. :coffee:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts