What Packers fans can learn from the Bears

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright who said I am a bucs fan. I hate the bucs. look at my name it is gopackgo4 not gobucsgo. I am not a fairweather fan at all.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh yeh and packersacker you know what yards lead to pooints. We had so many back ups playing but we still had many yards. We couldnt score but we were a 4-12 team. and we almost beat you bears twice. Alright so dont say i dont nkow my fooot ball you *******

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Alright who said I am a bucs fan. I hate the bucs. look at my name it is gopackgo4 not gobucsgo. I am not a fairweather fan at all.

Well if I've confused you with another goPackgo that posts on the Bears board I'm sorry, it was an honest mistake. Ironically enough you have the same screen name as the other poster(if it's not you) and the other poster(goPackgo) on the Bears board, who is a major tool, called us all out and told us to come over here, otherwise I wouldn't even know of this sites exhistence. That's some serious irony I guess. It just seems a little wierd that a poster under the same screen name tells us to come to this site and there's another poster with the same name here. Sorry if I confused you with that moron I am quick to admit when I am wrong, if I am. I'd like to find out what screename that idiot(goPackgo) from the Bears board posts under on here.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
oh yeh and packersacker you know what yards lead to pooints. We had so many back ups playing but we still had many yards. We couldnt score but we were a 4-12 team. and we almost beat you bears twice. Alright so dont say i dont nkow my fooot ball you *******

You're right, yards lead to points, but in Green Bay's case they didn't lead to enough to beat a Bears offense that ranked like 26th in the NFL. Again all the yards in the world don't mean squat if you can't put points up or enough points up to win. How did you almost beat us twice, you scored a total of 7 points in the first game and I don't think the Bears ever gave up the lead in the second game, I could be wrong on that. I'll have to watch that game again. You should reread your post from an outsiders perspective and think twice about calling me the *******. ex: "Yards lead to points." "We couldn't score but we were a 4-12 team."????

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
gopackgo4 said:

You're right, yards lead to points, but in Green Bay's case they didn't lead to enough to beat a Bears offense that ranked like 26th in the NFL. Again all the yards in the world don't mean squat if you can't put points up or enough points up to win. How did you almost beat us twice, you scored a total of 7 points in the first game and I don't think the Bears ever gave up the lead in the second game, I could be wrong on that. I'll have to watch that game again. You should reread your post from an outsiders perspective and think twice about calling me the *******. ex: "Yards lead to points." "We couldn't score but we were a 4-12 team."????

Hate to agree with a bear fan, but when their right their right. :oops:

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The christmas game we were on a drive to win and i dont remember how but we lost at the end. and i might be wrong on the first game.

and explain this to me you agreed with yards leads to points but then put it as an example of somethign stupid I said.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
The christmas game we were on a drive to win and i dont remember how but we lost at the end. and i might be wrong on the first game.

and explain this to me you agreed with yards leads to points but then put it as an example of somethign stupid I said.

Okay, first you said that the Packers had plenty of yards against the Bears(which was true). Then you said yards lead to points(which can be true). Then you said "we couldn't score, meaning the Packers couldn't put up points or enough points to do any real damage" So how did the yards lead to points if the Packers couldn't score. Let's just end the argument and say, " Yards usually lead to points, but not always". Fair enough.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:

End of Dec.25th game. From chicagobears.com. Bears win 24-17

Green Bay Packers at 03:44
1-10-GB28 (3:44) B.Favre pass to T.Fisher to GB 33 for 5 yards (J.Azumah, L.Briggs).
PENALTY on CHI-C.Tillman, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at GB 28 - No Play.
1-10-GB33 (3:36) B.Favre pass to A.Chatman to GB 47 for 14 yards (L.Briggs).
1-10-GB47 (3:15) B.Favre pass to T.Fisher to CHI 41 for 12 yards (T.Harris).
1-10-CHI41 (2:47) B.Favre pass incomplete to A.Chatman.
2-10-CHI41 (2:41) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass to A.Thurman pushed ob at CHI 8 for 33 yards (B.McGowan).
1-8-CHI8 (2:33) B.Favre pass incomplete to D.Driver (A.Boone).
2-8-CHI8 (2:30) (Shotgun)
PENALTY on GB-C.Clifton, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at CHI 8 - No Play.
2-13-CHI13 (2:30) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass to T.Fisher to CHI 6 for 7 yards (B.McGowan).
3-6-CHI6 (2:06) B.Favre pass to A.Thurman to CHI 7 for -1 yards (L.Briggs).
4-7-CHI7 (1:58) R.Longwell 26 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Davis, Holder-R.Flinn.
CHI 24 GB 17, Plays: 8 Yards: 65 Possession: 1:50.

Green Bay Packers at 01:54
(Onside Kick formation) R.Longwell kicks onside 13 yards from GB 30 to GB 43. M.Muhammad (didn't try to advance) to GB 43 for no gain (W.Henderson).
PENALTY on CHI, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at GB 30 - No Play.
(Onside Kick formation) R.Longwell kicks 21 yards from GB 35 to CHI 44. N.Vasher to CHI 44 for no gain (N.Collins).
Chicago Bears at 01:52
1-10-CHI44 (1:52) T.Jones right guard to CHI 47 for 3 yards (C.Cole).
2-7-CHI47 (1:46) T.Jones left tackle to GB 50 for 3 yards (M.Roman; N.Collins).
3-4-50 (1:41) T.Jones left tackle to CHI 46 for -4 yards (C.Jenkins).
4-8-CHI46 (1:37) B.Maynard punts 45 yards to GB 9, Center-P.Mannelly, downed by CHI-R.Davis.

Green Bay Packers at 01:26
1-10-GB9 (1:26) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass to D.Driver to CHI 35 for 56 yards (J.Azumah).
1-10-CHI35 (1:03) B.Favre spiked the ball to stop the clock.
2-10-CHI35 (1:02) (Shotgun) B.Favre sacked at CHI 44 for -9 yards (Ta.Johnson).
3-19-CHI44 :)36) B.Favre sacked at GB 48 for -8 yards (A.Brown).
4-27-GB48 :)09) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass intended for R.Gardner INTERCEPTED by C.Harris at CHI 13. C.Harris to CHI 13 for no gain (R.Gardner).

vasher31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not always to yards lead to points. The bears gave up their share of yards but the difference was holding the opponents to fg's instead of td's in the redzone. It is the bend but dont break mentality. They did get lucky at times but everyone does. So technically yards lead to points but a good defense doesnt give up the 6 just the 3.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think thats one of the games i had a meltdown over. There was a lot of empty backfield passes, which made no sense, because

1. Its the bears, who have the best defense in the league
2. Our offensive line is weak, and we need HBs, FBs, TEs,whoever as extra blockers.

that was one of my biggest gripes with sherman. he was dumb. Even if tightwad ted didnt get the best oline help in that offseason, theres no reason for sherman to coach like a ****ing idiot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts