what packer jersey's do you own?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
the lofton jersey is the coolest one ive heard so far.

My autograph collection is much better than my jersey collection (yet I'm sure I'm a piker there too, compared to all these great Packer fans): Lombardi, Starr, Nitschke, Kramer, Hornung, Thurston, McGee, Favre (Favre, Favre, and Favre), Rodgers, Matthews, and Woodson.

Do you have any Giants memorabilia?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1929 Acme Packers "00" Mitchell & Ness Throwback
Bart Starr HOME (Reebok Commemorative Ice Bowl Jersey)
Ray Nitschke HOME (Mitchell & Ness 1969)
Don Majkowski HOME (Replica)
Brett Favre HOME (Starter Replica)
Brett Favre AWAY (Starter Replica)
Clay Matthews HOME (Authentic)
Aaron Rodgers AWAY (Authentic)

I'd love to find a John Brockington or Lynn ****ey jersey, since those were my favorite players when I was a kid. I used to have a #12 and a #42 jersey in the 70's. They weren't "official" jerseys , just generic green and yellow football jerseys with my favorite players numbers on them. That was good enough for me! :tup:

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My autograph collection is much better than my jersey collection (yet I'm sure I'm a piker there too, compared to all these great Packer fans): Lombardi, Starr, Nitschke, Kramer, Hornung, Thurston, McGee, Favre (Favre, Favre, and Favre), Rodgers, Matthews, and Woodson.

Do you have any Giants memorabilia?
I have every ticket for every game i have ever gone too and I have a Ike hillard aoutographed ball...other than that no..lol...Ive met a bunch of the players..sort of..there is a draft party at the meadowlands every year where u can meet some players and walk around on the field....we went, and to be honest it was lame, long lines to meet 2nd string players and i got yelled at for trying a FG on the field...lol

gmenfever42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im a giants fan so the ones I have are
Rodeny hampton
charles Way
LT
mark bavaro
jesse armstead
justin Tuck
...I dont usually wear them...dont usually wear them to games.
I saw Rodney in the parking lot while tailgating the Giants/Falcons game, seemed like a great guy. If I had to have one Packer jersey though would be a Reggie White such a beast.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Rodney in the parking lot while tailgating the Giants/Falcons game, seemed like a great guy. If I had to have one Packer jersey though would be a Reggie White such a beast.
wouldnt get white..he was an eagle...if i had a packer jersey it be 86 macgee or gilbert brown

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i met steve smith the year after they won the SB..kind of a jerk but im sure he was tired of meeting people..i didnt want his autograph and he seemed offended i just wanted to shake his hand.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hampton was one of my all time favorites..did u know he was in the top 30 all time in rushing when he retired.

gmenfever42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i met steve smith the year after they won the SB..kind of a jerk but im sure he was tired of meeting people..i didnt want his autograph and he seemed offended i just wanted to shake his hand.
Must have been he seems like a pretty humble guy... guess the ring got to him or something lol

gmenfever42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hampton was one of my all time favorites..did u know he was in the top 30 all time in rushing when he retired.
No, I didn't know that wow knew he was good but not that good... I'll tell you though he's a genuine guy funny and kind I took a picture with him and he was laughing the whole time

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Im a giants fan so the ones I have are
Rodeny hampton
charles Way
LT
mark bavaro
jesse armstead
justin Tuck
...I dont usually wear them...dont usually wear them to games.
Are any of those jerseys STRETCHY? LIke what they wear? I wouldn't buy an authentic Giants jersey unless it was super stretchy. I can say just from wearing a practice jersey that game worn jersey are tight around the chest area but loose where the shoulder pads go.

-Edit though some game jerseys have a crotch piece and jersey makers don't manufacture crotch pieces for regular authentic so if its not stretchy its what Eli wears.

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are any of those jerseys STRETCHY? LIke what they wear? I wouldn't buy an authentic Giants jersey unless it was super stretchy. I can say just from wearing a practice jersey that game worn jersey are tight around the chest area but loose where the shoulder pads go.
the tuck one is

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Then that is cool, Finley had a stretchy jersey last year, but those are going out the window cause Nike is going to be in town.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If I get any jerseys it's because my brother in law gets them for me. Heck, I'm retired (sort of, still get called on to help with some things) and I can't afford to break the budget for 90 dollar shirts.

James Lewis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woodson replica and replithentic
rodgers
kampman
sharper
sharpe mitchell and ness
favre
ahman green
al harris
tramon williams authentic
jermichael finley authentic
greg jennings
jordy nelson
james jones
donald driver
raji
clay matthews replithentic
nick collins
aj hawk
reggie white

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chinese "authentics"
Rodgers home
Jennings away
Raji home
Nitschke throwback

Favre replica

2007 authentic home jersey customized with #77 and my last name (Anderson) and 50th anniversary Lambeau patch
brand new Nike Woodson home jersey.

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart Starr, and "he who shall not be named". I was hoping for a Matthews jersey for Christmas, but it didn't materialize. :(

same happened to me :(

funny thing is I have a Rodgers and "he who shall not be named" jersey... so close, yet so far away lol

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Replica Home
Mark Chmura
Javon Walker
Brett Favre
Ryan Grant
Clay Matthews
Donald Driver
Greg Jennings
Charles Woodson
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
Kenny Peterson
Ahman Green
Darren Sharper
Antonio Freeman

Replica Away
Aaron Rodgers
Javon Walker
Eric Crouch (LOL!!)
Gilbert Brown

Replica Alternate
Brett Favre

Authentic Home
Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
John Kuhn
Paul Hornung

Authentic Away
Brett Favre
Ahman Green
Bubba Franks

Authentic Pro Bowl
Aaron Rodgers

Game Worn
Jude Waddy

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
I have a Reggie White, A.J. Hawk (I don't like this one), Jordy Nelson, Brett Favre. I would love to have a Bart Starr if they were a little more affordable.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Home jerseys I own -

STARR

CHUMURA

DRIVER

I am looking at getting a 1960's Packer player throwback. Maybe a Kramer or Hornung.

Members online

Latest posts