What other players say about A-Rod

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome Vid!
Restores my faith in who we got behind center.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Restores? NO!

Confirms... YES!!!!

GREAT video FF!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never seen a guy throw the ball like Rodgers. The velocity and accuracy is crazy and I've heard three different analyst this year say Rodgers is the best thrower of the football they have ever seen. That's a big statement.

Trent Dilfer
Mike Mayock
Phil Simms

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never seen a guy throw the ball like Rodgers. The velocity and accuracy is crazy and I've heard three different analyst this year say Rodgers is the best thrower of the football they have ever seen. That's a big statement.

Trent Dilfer
Mike Mayock
Phil Simms

That is a HUGE statement coming from those 3. Rodgers is certainly one of the most consistent QBs I have ever seen.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So....it's worth pausing for a moment to consider what we all thought about Rodgers going into the 2008 season. Since we all comment about good QBs and bad ones, I think that this is a great time to be introspective about our own thoughts and opinions back then. It's not easy to predict greatness. It is predicated on so many more variables and outside influences than the five or ten indicators (such as arm strength) that most analysts tend to grade quarterbacks with these days.

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So....it's worth pausing for a moment to consider what we all thought about Rodgers going into the 2008 season. Since we all comment about good QBs and bad ones, I think that this is a great time to be introspective about our own thoughts and opinions back then. It's not easy to predict greatness. It is predicated on so many more variables and outside influences than the five or ten indicators (such as arm strength) that most analysts tend to grade quarterbacks with these days.
Excellent observation!
+

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved the vid, sharing it around. Thanks!
You bet!

I love how they say he is so accurate with his throws.
I feel so lucky and blessed that we have the best QB in the league right now playing for our team.
It's the best time to be a fan of the Packers and no other team.
I don't think the Packers organization will ever look back to the 70's/80's and always put together winning teams.
At least I hope that's what they do.

Members online

Latest posts