What NFL teams

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the Pack seem to have their number and what teams have our number?
Teams that we seem to own are Atlanta, Chicago, Minnesota for now anyway, Detroit and we always seem to play well vs the Patriots even if we lose.
Teams that have our number: Well the Giants of course. I wish we could beat them in the playoffs. The Jets had our number for the longest time until we shut them out in NY in our super bowl season. Dallas and Philly both as well but I think we turned the tide on those teams as well. We have beaten the Cowpukes the last 2 out of 3 times. Philly beat us 5 straight times until we beat them in the 07 opener then beat them twice in our super bowl season on our way to the title. That is really all the teams I can think of.
Teams that always give us a great battle are: Carolina and Seattle.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One surprising team outside of the obvious that we really struggle with is Tampa Bay. Even when we're good and they're one of the worst, like in 2009, they seem to find a way against us.

We did beat them in 2011, but they played us down to the wire on our field in a year that we were 15-1 and they were 4-12. Other than that game, we have not beaten them since 2003.

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also the Titans. Heck this last year was the first time we beat them since they became the Tennessee Titans back in 1999. Our last victory came against them when they were the Oilers back in 98 in Reggie White's last home game as a Packer.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Just about any team with a strong ground game has a good chance against us. It's been our achilles heel for years.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Just about any team with a strong ground game has a good chance against us. It's been our achilles heel for years.

That can't be all true now....we gave the texans a HELL of a beat down and they have a top running game, we beat the crap out of the titans and they have CJ, and other teams real close by to us have a top notch runner and we seem to be able to beat them with consistancy. Not to mention we beat the Rams and SJ last year as well.

I think we have trouble defending an offense that has a good run/pass balance of talent.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
That can't be all true now....we gave the texans a HELL of a beat down and they have a top running game, we beat the crap out of the titans and they have CJ, and other teams real close by to us have a top notch runner and we seem to be able to beat them with consistancy. Not to mention we beat the Rams and SJ last year as well.

I think we have trouble defending an offense that has a good run/pass balance of talent.
I don't consider CJ a top back, much to the ire of rizzo

Reaction score
Any team with a big physical Oline and Dline - decent coaches and DBs - good QB ...
We need to our guys up front to nut up and pancake some fools - tired of our team being considered "soft".

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any team also with a mediocre qb. Paul Justin, Josh Freeman in his rookie year, Billy Volek and Kyle Orton just to name a few.

Members online

Latest posts