What nfl teams do packer fans hate the most?

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EZ
1)Vikings/Bears
2)Bears/Vikings
3)Vikings and Bears
4)Bears and Vikings
5)Dallas

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow people hate the lions? but they're adorable! :lol:

i don't care for the Vikings...thats the only team that really bugs me though. it might have more to do with their fans.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Vikings-division rival
Bears-diddo
Lions-diddo
Cowboys-live in Tx and hear about them too much
Steelers-Roethlisberger
Eagles-4th and 26
Broncos-Elway's windmill dive for the first down
Redskins-no particular reason
Falcons-Ron Mexico
Chargers-agian, no particular reason
Rams-kurt Warner, Mike Martz

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Eagles...live where I live and like any other team, they'd be your #1 too
2) Vikings...Sharper, division titles always come down to us, well usually
3) Broncos...no expl. necessary
4) Bears...division
5) Ravens...just when i thought that eagle fans were the most ignorant and idiotic, i go to school with a lot of ravens fans, yeah theyre worse, i love seeing them lose

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Packers for the usual reasons. After that I had a great hatered for the Cowboys for a long long time but they are not the same team anymore. Maybe if they pick up T.O. I can get that fired back up.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I hate the Packers for the usual reasons. After that I had a great hatered for the Cowboys for a long long time but they are not the same team anymore. Maybe if they pick up T.O. I can get that fired back up.
Must've missed the thread title "What nfl teams do packer fans hate the most?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
Philtration said:

Must have missed my post "Ask me if I give a damn"

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hate any team but I love it when the Queens choke again, love it that the Eagles also are in last place of their division (only two more wins than us), get bored by the Patriots and hope that the seagulls loose big in Detroit.

Philtration said:

Ah! And I don't like the ignorant fans of all the other teams.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care for the Vikings. The rest of the teams I can tolerate. LIving in MN. I constantly hear how great they are--the queens that is. So, I love it when they choke.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hate" is a strong word........but i WILL say a STRONG dislike for:
1. The Vikings
2. The Cowboys
3. The Eagles (mostly because the way McNabb coddled T.O., even AFTER T.O. BLASTED McNabb. I lost ALL respect for him. He didn't stand up for himself, or the rest of his team. What kind of a leader is that? Even yesterday, when McNabb was on TV, he was saying "When a little mouse comes in, it chews through everything." And when the guys asked him if he meant T.O., he quickly replied "I didn't say him!" Like he was afraid to tell the truth......which everyone already KNOWS! When they asked him, what would you say to teams interested in signing TO, all McNabb would say was "Good luck!")
4. Da Bears

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles....funny how Ace, Javon and myself all had the eagles first. If you live in this area and are not an eagle fan you absolutely HATE them.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
LambeauLeaper said:
Philtration said:

geez, phil - if you don't "give a damn" then why are you HERE?!?!?

back to the original topic - the bears/packers is the most storied rivalry in NFL history & for good reason!!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Wasnt this thread what teams do Packer fans hate the most??? You get a pass on hijacking the thread Phil this time just this once.

me I love to hate

1. Da Bears
2. Der Vikings
3. Dam Lions
4. Dem Cowboys
5. De 49ers

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Yes, I did miss that post. Could you post a link so I can read about how you don't give a damn? Please hurry, too, I don't think I can go another minute without hearing your treasured opinion.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is the love?
I wasn't going to jump into this one but that Bears fan pushed me off my square.
1. BEARS
2. Viqueens
3. Any team that has Randi Moss
4. Any team that has Terrell Owens
5. Lions
6. Redskins ( because of their owner)
7. Falcons
8. Cowboys
9. Texans
10. Any team that plays in a dome.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My list is :

Minnesota
Chicago
Denver
Dallas

Actually Denver may even move ahead of Chicago. Out hear in ND, all people talk about are the Vikings and Broncos. I know I should have a stronger hatred for the Bears, but they have had a pretty meager existence in the last 15 years. I have not acquired the same hatred for them as you folks in Wisconsin.

I think Leroy Butler said it best, "Does anybody like anyone!"

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.Vikings
2.Eagles
3.Buc's(cemented by Sapp ordeal)
4.Rams
5.Used to be the Raiders, not so much as they showed class in giving BF a standing O on the Monday night game which changed my opinion.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have "mellowed in my old age", I don't hate sports franchises anymore not even the Bears or the Vikings. But I take pride when the Packers beat them..Hate is awlful strong word to use for a dislike of a Sport's franchise.-But the worst fans of any team's fans coming to see their team play the Packers in Lambeau Field in Green Bay "year in and year out" are a few Viking fans. The Green Bay Police, Packer Security and most GB Packer fans would like the few disruptive Viking fan to stay home. But it probably never happen.

Members online

Latest posts