What NFC Team scares you the most...

What team in the NFC possesses a threat to the Packers or makes you the most nervous about playing?

• Lions

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • 49ers

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the silly Eagles lost to the Patriots so I guess it's bye bye birdies. It may of been interesting to see if Vick played how many INTs he threw. I still think he may of done better than Young.

I think I jinxed Vick last year before we played the Eagles in the playoffs. I came up with this little chant: Vick Vick, you make me Sick, I hope you throw a Pick. He threw a pick and the Packers won the game!!! The only problem with the jinx is I forgot to tell it when to stop making him throw picks. He's still going!!! :roflmao:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the Iggles lost again, they pretty much are out of the playoff picture.
If they run the table and win em all, they will sneak in as the hot #6 seed as we were last year.
But they can't do it with Vince Young at QB.

Their remaining schedule:
@ Seattle -Thursday
@ Miami
NY Jets
@ Dallas
Washington

If they win em all, I still think they'll get edged out of the WC by a combo of Atlanta/Chicago/Detroit. They would have swept Dallas so if tied with them, they'd make it.
They pretty much barely have a pulse at this point, and that makes me very happy as I can't stand their fans, and Andy Reid. I also like to see what's happened to DeSean cry Jackson.
Still wish we had Cullen, and I know he wishes he was still a Packer.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
After watching the 49ers play against the Ravens, I'm not too afraid of them. That offense isn't near potent enough to keep up with ours. As of right now the only team that even attempts to scare me is the Saints.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints scare me. The know how to win, and Brees is a flat out winner. I say they light up the G-Men tonight and ESPN will be all over the Saints. :sneaky:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Brees is great in a dome and great weather, sprouls is they guy on that team I am concerned with if they come to Lambeau. I don't think Brees will be as threatening in the Frozen Tundra on a blustery day. Where as our QB can cut the wind like a knife.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints scare me. TheY know how to win, and Brees is a flat out winner. I say they light up the G-Men tonight and ESPN will be all over the Saints. :sneaky:
BINGO!!!!!
They look scary now.

We might wanna get them on a slow, cold track.... still can't believe they lost to the Seachickens in the playoffs last year.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am not that impressed ATM. The Giants are in their second half skid......they look like zombies again to me.

Saints are good but I would not pick them over the Packers in Green Bay.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
To give some love to my Niners man, I still am thinking SF is the toughest right now.

I do think the GB defense will be fired up in the playoffs and will hold teams to some FGs at times and suprise some folks here.

The strength of the Packers is their ridiculous offense. A team who can hold them to some FGs or rattle Rodgers once in a while (a la a strong talented defensive team) is the team who has the best shot at giving them the toughest game IMO.

The yin to the Packers yang will be defense. Like the Bears of last season who gave the Packers a tough game out doors. (and this years Bears IMO are a tad overrated on defense big time).

A team like last years Falcons will get destroyed by GB. An offensive heavy team with a weaker defense will not keep up with the talent GB has on offense IMO because GB just has that much more talent/depth on offense then anyone else.

JMO right now.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we prepare well and execute on gameday, then we should be able to beat anybody ............. certainly at Lambeau.

On the road it's always tougher, so I suppose the Giants is the hardest regular season game we have left. But I am concerned with how much yardage our Defense is giving up, so I'd worry if we were to meet an elite QB like Brees in the play-offs.

On that basis, I voted for the Saints, because I suspect we'll meet them in the play-offs, and of course, a defeat will end our season, whereas a regular season defeat to the Giants won't.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
???

1) Packers
2) 49ers
3) Saints
4) Cowboys
5) Falcons?
6) ????Lions or Bears oh my????

BTW the 6th seed I think may end it's road early in New Orleans. Then the Saints head off to SF. :whistling: The Packers get winner of Cowboys/Falcons.

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
Oh God not again.......

At least I'm creative/funny and not hateful to the packers with my trolling. I bet you get some real winners on here from Detroit and Chicago. The trolls on the Cowboys boards are the most uncreative things I've ever seen. "Cowboys suck, Romo is a ****"

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least I'm creative/funny and not hateful to the packers with my trolling. I bet you get some real winners on here from Detroit and Chicago. The trolls on the Cowboys boards are the most uncreative things I've ever seen. "Cowboys suck, Romo is a ****"

You're not so bad. I've met much worse Cowboys fans. As for the Detroit and Chicago trolls, the Steelers trolls that came on here for the SB blew them all out of the water. I've never thought I'd see the day when I actually missed Bears and Vikings trolls.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Niners o line had an epic fail against the Ravens. I want to see how they do vs. the Steelers.

Also the Niners will be playing against the Steelers AND the refs.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niners o line had an epic fail against the Ravens. I want to see how they do vs. the Steelers.

Also the Niners will be playing against the Steelers AND the refs.
I refuse to blame the refs.
There's little depth on the Niners. If the starters go out, the back-ups can't seem to keep up. It's just one the pieces that we need to draft for going into next year. They're a very good team. They're just not quite all the way there yet. And honestly, I don't think the QB position is one we need to draft for. Alex is doing fine for now. I think he'll only get better. Drafting O-lineman, corners, safeties and receivers should be the focus IMO. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a good FA or two as well. ???

The Steelers will be a challenge for sure. MAYBE bring the blitz to Big Ben will help a bit. I don't know for sure. We rarely blitz... ever. And of course our receivers need to CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL!! :mad: (I noticed Eli's receivers weren't catching them last night either.)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still can't believe the Saints were eliminated last season by the..... Seahawks, QB'd by Charlie Whitehurst.
The Saints also lost to the winless Rams in week 8.

They have, what we call, chinks in the armor.
Can Capers expose them?
Will he have the personnel, the firepower, to do so?
Will the Frozen Tundra be to Dom's advantage in late January?

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score

I agree, you're not so bad. Here recently I haven't seen too many Lions and Bears trolls... wonder why?????? lololol

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Packers have given good reason to think there isn't an NFC team that should frighten them. Barring the "any given Sunday" idea, there isn't a team in the NFC that matches them. There is a very strong possibility they'll run the table. Yes they are that good. It's hard to imagine, but the NFL hasn't seen a team this dominant in a while.

Members online

Latest posts