1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What NFC Team scares you the most...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Oct 30, 2011.

?

What team in the NFC possesses a threat to the Packers or makes you the most nervous about playing?

1. Lions

14 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. 49ers

15 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Giants

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Eagles

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  5. Saints

31 vote(s)
    35.6%
  6. Other

6 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    LOL, go to Soldier Field and just let 'em rip!

2. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Kitten, the Skins are 4-7 along with the Eagles. Can't count the Skins out!:roflmao:

3. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Screw the Skins! I'm really starting to worry about those Dolphins. I think I'm starting to get an ulcer. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Well, the silly Eagles lost to the Patriots so I guess it's bye bye birdies. It may of been interesting to see if Vick played how many INTs he threw. I still think he may of done better than Young.

I think I jinxed Vick last year before we played the Eagles in the playoffs. I came up with this little chant: Vick Vick, you make me Sick, I hope you throw a Pick. He threw a pick and the Packers won the game!!! The only problem with the jinx is I forgot to tell it when to stop making him throw picks. He's still going!!! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Now that the Iggles lost again, they pretty much are out of the playoff picture.
    If they run the table and win em all, they will sneak in as the hot #6 seed as we were last year.
    But they can't do it with Vince Young at QB.

Their remaining schedule:
    @ Seattle -Thursday
    @ Miami
    NY Jets
    @ Dallas
    Washington

If they win em all, I still think they'll get edged out of the WC by a combo of Atlanta/Chicago/Detroit. They would have swept Dallas so if tied with them, they'd make it.
    They pretty much barely have a pulse at this point, and that makes me very happy as I can't stand their fans, and Andy Reid. I also like to see what's happened to DeSean cry Jackson.
    Still wish we had Cullen, and I know he wishes he was still a Packer.

6. CarolinaPackerFan

CarolinaPackerFan Packers fan in Panthers country

Ratings:
    +52
    After watching the 49ers play against the Ravens, I'm not too afraid of them. That offense isn't near potent enough to keep up with ours. As of right now the only team that even attempts to scare me is the Saints.

7. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    Saints scare me. The know how to win, and Brees is a flat out winner. I say they light up the G-Men tonight and ESPN will be all over the Saints. :sneaky:

8. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +965
    Brees is great in a dome and great weather, sprouls is they guy on that team I am concerned with if they come to Lambeau. I don't think Brees will be as threatening in the Frozen Tundra on a blustery day. Where as our QB can cut the wind like a knife.

9. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    BINGO!!!!!
    They look scary now.

We might wanna get them on a slow, cold track.... still can't believe they lost to the Seachickens in the playoffs last year.

10. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I am not that impressed ATM. The Giants are in their second half skid......they look like zombies again to me.

Saints are good but I would not pick them over the Packers in Green Bay.

11. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
  12. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    To give some love to my Niners man, I still am thinking SF is the toughest right now.

I do think the GB defense will be fired up in the playoffs and will hold teams to some FGs at times and suprise some folks here.

The strength of the Packers is their ridiculous offense. A team who can hold them to some FGs or rattle Rodgers once in a while (a la a strong talented defensive team) is the team who has the best shot at giving them the toughest game IMO.

The yin to the Packers yang will be defense. Like the Bears of last season who gave the Packers a tough game out doors. (and this years Bears IMO are a tad overrated on defense big time).

A team like last years Falcons will get destroyed by GB. An offensive heavy team with a weaker defense will not keep up with the talent GB has on offense IMO because GB just has that much more talent/depth on offense then anyone else.

JMO right now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nick 52

Nick 52 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    If we prepare well and execute on gameday, then we should be able to beat anybody ............. certainly at Lambeau.

On the road it's always tougher, so I suppose the Giants is the hardest regular season game we have left. But I am concerned with how much yardage our Defense is giving up, so I'd worry if we were to meet an elite QB like Brees in the play-offs.

On that basis, I voted for the Saints, because I suspect we'll meet them in the play-offs, and of course, a defeat will end our season, whereas a regular season defeat to the Giants won't.

14. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    ???

1) Packers
    2) 49ers
    3) Saints
    4) Cowboys
    5) Falcons?
    6) ????Lions or Bears oh my????

BTW the 6th seed I think may end it's road early in New Orleans. Then the Saints head off to SF. :whistling: The Packers get winner of Cowboys/Falcons.

15. eric

eric Hater gonna hate

Ratings:
    +22

[​IMG]

16. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Oh God not again.......

• Like Like x 1
  17. eric

eric Hater gonna hate

Ratings:
    +22

At least I'm creative/funny and not hateful to the packers with my trolling. I bet you get some real winners on here from Detroit and Chicago. The trolls on the Cowboys boards are the most uncreative things I've ever seen. "Cowboys suck, Romo is a ****"

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,427
    You're not so bad. I've met much worse Cowboys fans. As for the Detroit and Chicago trolls, the Steelers trolls that came on here for the SB blew them all out of the water. I've never thought I'd see the day when I actually missed Bears and Vikings trolls.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Niners o line had an epic fail against the Ravens. I want to see how they do vs. the Steelers.

Also the Niners will be playing against the Steelers AND the refs.

20. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    I refuse to blame the refs.
    There's little depth on the Niners. If the starters go out, the back-ups can't seem to keep up. It's just one the pieces that we need to draft for going into next year. They're a very good team. They're just not quite all the way there yet. And honestly, I don't think the QB position is one we need to draft for. Alex is doing fine for now. I think he'll only get better. Drafting O-lineman, corners, safeties and receivers should be the focus IMO. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a good FA or two as well. ???

The Steelers will be a challenge for sure. MAYBE bring the blitz to Big Ben will help a bit. I don't know for sure. We rarely blitz... ever. And of course our receivers need to CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL!! :mad: (I noticed Eli's receivers weren't catching them last night either.)

21. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I still can't believe the Saints were eliminated last season by the..... Seahawks, QB'd by Charlie Whitehurst.
    The Saints also lost to the winless Rams in week 8.

They have, what we call, chinks in the armor.
    Can Capers expose them?
    Will he have the personnel, the firepower, to do so?
    Will the Frozen Tundra be to Dom's advantage in late January?

22. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +483
    Which ever team is hot in cold Jan will win. Last year it was The Pack.

23. Rodgers in the House

Rodgers in the House Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109
    Our biggest threat is ourselves, and the Saints.

• Like Like x 1
  24. CarolinaPackerFan

CarolinaPackerFan Packers fan in Panthers country

Ratings:
    +52
    I agree, you're not so bad. Here recently I haven't seen too many Lions and Bears trolls... wonder why?????? lololol

25. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,175
    The Packers have given good reason to think there isn't an NFC team that should frighten them. Barring the "any given Sunday" idea, there isn't a team in the NFC that matches them. There is a very strong possibility they'll run the table. Yes they are that good. It's hard to imagine, but the NFL hasn't seen a team this dominant in a while.