What NFC Team scares you the most...

What team in the NFC possesses a threat to the Packers or makes you the most nervous about playing?

• Lions

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • 49ers

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Giants

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
This is an interesting topic seeing the Saints get shut down against the Rams and their heavy passing game crushed, also more awareness on their terrible run defense.

So what team in the NFC scares you the most when it comes to who we may be facing in the playoffs.

The 49ers have a defense that looks like it can give us a good run, and their offense lives on the running game and play action.

New Orleans obviously gets the top spot, even with a bad game against a winless Rams team, they still have a quality offense.

While the Eagles are shutting out the Cowboys, I'm still not 100% bought on them, I'm more concerned about the Giants. Eli Manning is playing great this year, and he's getting zero credit. I do believe they are going to be a tougher team to play than last season.

And of course, or biggest threat to the division is the Detroit Lions.

I'm a bit worried about the Giants, i think they are going to sneak in the playoffs, and give teams lots of trouble down the road. until New Orleans can stop the run, and actually win a game when their passing game is shut down with Brees having a bad day putting it in the air 40-50 times, I'm not sold on them all the way. The Lions scare me the most as far as losing a game, because they know us, and you seen how Minnesota played us all tough, a divisional opponent is always going to have a higher chance of beating you cause they know what you're going to do.

Without a doubt, we are the best team in the NFC, the best team in the league with the last undefeated record, but down the road it's going to get challenging.

Honestly none of the NFC teams scare me this year, the team I would watch out most for though is the 49ers becasue people always count them out and they are playing good ball, so keep an eye on them

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
The Lions because we have to play them twice.

Of course, we COULD see the Saints again in the playoffs.

I don't see the Saints as a threat anymore if we play them in the playoffs they got shut down by the RAMS of all people we will just watch that film and win the ball game.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thread, great read! It's just the kind of talk I've been looking for around the NFL's message boards. This is my second post here. Check the "Introductions" forum for my hello.

I was kinda suprised who Packer fans considered to be their toughest playoff competition... The Eagles! Really?! They've played one good game living up to their "dream team" potential... so far. I want to see more from them before I start "fearing" them. The ONLY team I have any fear of is the Packers.

I'd like to make a case for my Niners being the REAL contender in the NFL besides the Pack. And respond to some of your posts at the same time.

The 49ers have a defense that looks like it can give us a good run, and their offense lives on the running game and play action.

I'm a huge believer in the way the Niners are playing as a TEAM this year. The defense and special teams are playing exceptional. And the D & ST are what I would say will give us a winning edge against all the high powered passing teams like GB, NO, NY plus NE and PITT in the AFC.
Our offense does depend heavily on the run and play action. It's not a pretty style of ball but it is extremely efficient and effective. I would compare the Niner offense to a baseball team that bunts and steals bases to get the win rather than depend on the long ball to drive in runs.

Niners remain my top team to challenge the Pack. Not to win but challenge. They have a good D and an infectious new head coach. Good D's travel in the playoffs. They won't have enough offense though.

Did you know that Jim Harbaugh's favorite hobby is walking on water??? :laugh:

But seriously, defense wins championships. Although the Niners don't have the kind of offense to blow out opponents (though we did manage a big win against the Bucs!) It's the defense that keeps the team in the game by keeping our opponents score low. The special teams have been phenominal at giving the offense a short field. And it's the Niners offensive short game that chews up the clock giving the other offense less time to score.

San Francisco does have an easier schedule, they could win 12 games, possibly. That would be interesting to see...

Actually, up to this point in the season, the Niners have had the toughest schedule of any team with less than 2 losses. The Packers have actually had one of the easiest. The remainder of our season however is easier. We've got 5 more games within our division that we should win. The rest are @'Skins, Giants, @Ravens and Steelers. If we drop any more than 3 games, It'll be extremely disappointing. Maybe, maybe, MAYBE they drop two more.

This is why I want home field advantage so bad in the playoffs.

Let us bring San Francisco and New Orleans to Lambeau field. Let them deal with the elements of the cold weather.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that home field will not be an advantage in a game between the Pack and Niners. If the game is at Lambeau, in the snow, the Niners will have an advantage with their running and short pass game. If the game is at the 'Stick, the Packers will have the advantage as a long passing game is easier in a warmer climate.
Of course that's just a theory I have so... ???

I really want to pick the Niners to go to GB for the title game. I just don't know. I love Harbaugh but I wonder if they are a year away from truly contending? I also wonder if they will clinch the West too early and lose some steam.

Clinching too early is something I never thought about! I figure that'll happen in either week 11 or 12.

I'm "afraid" of two teams, first the Packers. The way they're playing now only they can beat themselves. IMO the key ingredient for any team to beat the Packers is to get consistent pressure on Rodgers. If they can't Rodgers would have to have a bad game for the Packers to get beat. Even with the Packers' defense not playing up to their standards from last year, an opponent will have to slow down the Packers' offense.

Here's where I have to be delicate. I don't want to talk smack here.
I kind of have a similar view of the Packers, albeit on a higher level, as the Lions. Both teams have good offense, in GB a great offense, but both teams have a suspect D and ST. This kinda makes them one-dimensional. Shut down... or at least slow down the passing game and both teams will struggle. The Lions did. Megatron never scored and he is their scoring machine! They tried to open the pass more by running but Best was limited to 35 yds and got a concussion for his troubles. Sure the Lions got lots of yards but it was mostly between the 20s and yards don't count, only points do.

The Niner D has proven it can slow down the long ball game and shut down running games. Their special teams is among the best in the league... if not the best, and their offense, while not flashy, has proven itself the most efficient offense in the league.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have a feeling this might not end well now.......

Although as many here know already. I am a huge huge Jim Harbaugh fan. Going back to the Colts. He has been one of my childhood heroes. I think the Niners are for real. I just wonder if they are a year away. In fact I hope the Giants win the East and the Giants/Niners are seeds #2 and #3. That way they beat each other up in the divisional round and the Packers get the winner.

I think the Packers D is still getting overly crapped on and will show up when it matters. They already lead the league in picks going into this past weekend but people are pissing their pants over the passing D stats. But, believe me. There is way more talent on this Packers D then a defense like NE where they have guys who flat out make me laugh starting in the secondary.

I am starting to wonder if the NFCCG will be the real SB.

I do think homefield matters. Alex Smith in the title game against Aaron Rodgers in GB? Gotta go with the homeboy, sorry Harbaugh.

Also, the Lions offense is way more one dimensional then the Packers offense.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Texas9erfan With the Lions if you stop Megatron(which isn't easy by any stretch) you really limit what the Lions do in the passing game and the 49ers exposed that. Culliver did a great job with Megatron and the rookie has been a great addition to the 49ers secondary. The problem in matching up with the Packers is not Jennings vs Culliver its Nelson vs Spencer Driver vs Brown Jones vs Whitner Finley vs Willis/Bowman etc. With our recievers/tight ends Rodgers can pick the best matchup forcing alot of teams to go zone. I think the 49ers are a really good team but I think in the NFC championship game I think it'd be a bad matchup for them to play the Packers.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I voted for the 49ers. I might switch to the Giants later depending on the next several games.

Giants at Packers would be a good NFCCG.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling this might not end well now.......

Although as many here know already. I am a huge huge Jim Harbaugh fan. Going back to the Colts. He has been one of my childhood heroes. I think the Niners are for real. I just wonder if they are a year away. In fact I hope the Giants win the East and the Giants/Niners are seeds #2 and #3. That way they beat each other up in the divisional round and the Packers get the winner.

I think the Packers D is still getting overly crapped on and will show up when it matters. They already lead the league in picks going into this past weekend but people are pissing their pants over the passing D stats. But, believe me. There is way more talent on this Packers D then a defense like NE where they have guys who flat out make me laugh starting in the secondary.

I am starting to wonder if the NFCCG will be the real SB.

I do think homefield matters. Alex Smith in the title game against Aaron Rodgers in GB? Gotta go with the homeboy, sorry Harbaugh.

Also, the Lions offense is way more one dimensional then the Packers offense.

All is well. At least for me.

I'm as suprised as anybody about the Niners success this year. I thought "Damn, another new system for Alex to learn. Oh well, I hope Hairball is worth it. He can't be any worse than our last few coaches." So to say he's probably a year away from having a real contender of a team isn't much of a stretch. Fans aren't used to seeing over-night success in the NFL. The thing is, I think we already had the talent, we just didn't have the coaches. The coaching is the real difference in SF this year.

I wouldn't count too much on the Giants earning the #2 seed. I just took a peak at their schedule and see as many as 5 potential losses coming up for them, including the @Niners. TOUGH schedule.

I didn't mean to crap on the Packers D. Not in the slightest. But the Pack's opponents have been scoring a lot of points on them. They just can't overcome the dominating offense the Packers have.

And yup, the NFCCG will be the real SB this year.

OK, this is one thing that's been bugging me all year.
When it comes to rating teams and predicting winner/losers, etc, everyone from fans to the talking heads on ESPN and NFLN simply look at the quarterback... and maybe his receivers. Then they look at the yardage their offenses generate from them and proclaim "team X is better than team Y... I pick team X to win". But even though the NFL is considered a passing league, the game being played is still FOOTBALL. And FOOTBALL is a TEAM game. Offenses can score by passing OR running. Defenses can score with interceptions/fumble recoveries that get returned for TDs... OR safeties. Special teams units can score with runbacks after the kick OR field goals. Or they can put their offense on a short field increasing the chance that the offense will score.
The point is, there are a lot of ways to score enough points to win a football game. It's not all done with the long pass play. So ignoring the TEAM as a whole and how they perform as a unit is actually very short sighted and not an accurate estimation of who's a contender/pretender/winner/loser, etc.

So it's not really Smitty vs Rodgers. That's all.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

I'm as suprised as anybody about the Niners success this year. I thought "Damn, another new system for Alex to learn. Oh well, I hope Hairball is worth it. He can't be any worse than our last few coaches." So to say he's probably a year away from having a real contender of a team isn't much of a stretch. Fans aren't used to seeing over-night success in the NFL. The thing is, I think we already had the talent, we just didn't have the coaches. The coaching is the real difference in SF this year.

I wouldn't count too much on the Giants earning the #2 seed. I just took a peak at their schedule and see as many as 5 potential losses coming up for them, including the @Niners. TOUGH schedule.

I didn't mean to crap on the Packers D. Not in the slightest. But the Pack's opponents have been scoring a lot of points on them. They just can't overcome the dominating offense the Packers have.

When it comes to rating teams and predicting winner/losers, etc, everyone from fans to the talking heads on ESPN and NFLN simply look at the quarterback... and maybe his receivers. Then they look at the yardage their offenses generate from them and proclaim "team X is better than team Y... I pick team X to win". But even though the NFL is considered a passing league, the game being played is still FOOTBALL. And FOOTBALL is a TEAM game. Offenses can score by passing OR running. Defenses can score with interceptions/fumble recoveries that get returned for TDs... OR safeties. Special teams units can score with runbacks after the kick OR field goals. Or they can put their offense on a short field increasing the chance that the offense will score.
The point is, there are a lot of ways to score enough points to win a football game. It's not all done with the long pass play. So ignoring the TEAM as a whole and how they perform as a unit is actually very short sighted and not an accurate estimation of who's a contender/pretender/winner/loser, etc.

Oh I meant Giants/Niners as in they would be #2/#3. In either order. I'd like to see it happen.

With QBs though look at it this way. Is it possible the Packers could lose to the Niners? Of course. We live in a QB driven league. However I hear the same junk in the AFC all the time. It's always been Brady or Manning. Now I love Manning but a good, balanced team can beat us and often has. Just last year the Jets beat the Pats/Colts in back to back weeks. How good did Manning or Brady look in those losses? Not so good.

However, I do think Rodgers is at a different level right now and in his prime. He will be tougher. He has mobility too. If you think you can just pressure him and he will fold like most typical pocket passers he won't. He is the best QB I have seen in a long time dealing with pressure and he is also deadly against the blitz. I think this will help him in the playoffs again and especially with a year of playoff experience under his belt.

Believe me, I am not all just about the QB. I also have given mad props at times to the Niners here.
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/two-potential-upsets-this-weekend-i-need-opinions-on.30413/
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/packers-biggest-competition-in-the-nfc-is.30620/

Personally I think what Harbaugh has done with Smith is amazing, he almost reminds me now of 2001 Brady. Then again this is the same man who almost took a rag tag Colts team to the SB in 1995. He is a winner and he rubs off on men around him. I adore this man and wanted him on the Colts badly.

I still have to go with GB though right now. Sorry. I think they are still a complete team despite having Rodgers and the passing game steal the headlines. In fact, many Packers fans complain about the conservative style of McCarthy running the ball at times to kill clock. I think it will help them down the road to use the run game now and get it warmed up for those tough postseason games.

I guess I do get the criticisms of the Pack D. I am hoping they step it up too. I think the talent is there.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This Niners fan makes some decent points though.

I do think that the Niners are going to be a tough out. Yes I am that much of a believer in Harbaugh. If you just listen to that man's speeches to his team you might want to strap on a 49ers helmet and play for him.

I am not sure if this is the Niners year though. I would however love a rivalry developed between the Pack and 49ers for the next several years. I also would not mind the Giants. I love Rodgers/Harbaugh and am fond of Eli. In that order. As much as I love Harbaugh I have to side with Rodgers. I want to see Rodgers get as much as he can in his prime, he deserves it.

I think the AFC is boring me to tears. Between the Niners surge/The Packers dominance/Rodgers stellar play and other teams it's just too much fun to watch.

The Lions do nothing for me still. And the Saints are losing steam to me as the weeks go by. Rodgers is better and younger then Drew and the Saints D is awful and even more awful on the road. The Packers own the Falcons and there is no way in hell the Lions will go to the SB.

So, there it is.

Packers

Niners

dark horse Giants if they can get in and avoid being killed in the tough stretch of games coming up.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's really too early to say. Mid-season trends have the Eagles going way up, SF holding steady and NO and Detriot still legitimate threats. I'm not totally sold on the Eagle Dream Team yet. They owned the Cowpokes but I'm not going to jump on their bandwagon until I see some consistency.

Right now I'd go with SF as the second best team in the NFC.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Welcome aboard, we needed a good 49er fan here, now we are playing cards with a full deck here in conversation.

The NFC Championship is indeed going to be the Super Bowl this year, the real one between the real two best teams, and who ever has home field advantage will more than likely win.

The 49ers have Pittsburgh and Baltimore on their schedule, and if they can beat those teams on the road, then I would consider them a real contender, if they beat one of them, they are a good threat in the making of an elite team in years to come. That's the two best teams in the AFC. Forget New England's we live and die on turnovers defense and the Jets offense.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Niners are for real this year. That's a given. But, Niners fans have to understand the extremely intense rivalries in the NFC North which makes any game, even a game against the lowly Vikings a dicey proposition for the Packers. These other North Teams can get so emotionally jacked up just because they are playing the Packers that the game could go either way. That is why a lot of Packer fans look at NFCN opponents as the toughest competition.

And I wouldn't count out the Packers defense, especially their run defense. Nor would I count out their running game in cold weather. James Starks proved last year that he could run with the best of running backs in the playoffs. What has already been mentioned is very important to the Packer's success. A defense doesn't know who to cover. There are too many good receivers. This is where the Rodgers vs. Smith debate rubber hits the road. Rodgers isn't rattled by pressure and he's as smart as Joe Montana when it comes to reads. (McCarthy coached both of them and said this.) Smith isn't there yet.

So it's not dissing the Niners to say the Packers have the upper hand, even though the Niners are looking pretty good.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone do some research as figure out when the last time it was that a team beat us by > 1 score?

EDIT: November 8th of 2009 vs. TB. And you know what that did to our team.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(assuming we win the division), we most likely will be playing 2 playoff games, and at home on the frozen Tundra, in mid and late January.
Remember the last playoff games there:
Win over Seattle in the snow in which Ryan Grant ran for 200.
Loss to the Giants in the -45 degree weather in which nobody could pass, aside from short passes to big Plaxico Burress who was always open on Al Harris.
Football in that cold climate is not the same football as the greatest show on turf we put on display in Atlanta and Dallas in the Super Bowl, inside.
If you dispute that, think back to week 17 and 20 last year vs Chicago, both outdoors.

SO, considering and factoring THOSE conditions, which team poses the biggest threats to us?
Well, we just saw Philly and the NFL's #1 rush offense CARVE up the Cowboys, who had the #1-ranked run defense coming in.
Vick already has won a playoff game in Green Bay in mid January, as an underdog.

San Francisco has the most physical offensive line in football right now with a strong running game that knocked out both Philly & Detroit in their parks. They have a great pair of ILBers and a good DL.

I don't see anyone other than those teams who can beat us in Green Bay in January. We can stop Forte and Turner so cross off Atlanta and Chicago.

At this point in time, I am rooting for Philly to lose some more games and miss the playoffs.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(assuming we win the division), we most likely will be playing 2 playoff games, and at home on the frozen Tundra, in mid and late January.
Remember the last playoff games there:
Win over Seattle in the snow in which Ryan Grant ran for 200.
Loss to the Giants in the -45 degree weather in which nobody could pass, aside from short passes to big Plaxico Burress who was always open on Al Harris.
Football in that cold climate is not the same football as the greatest show on turf we put on display in Atlanta and Dallas in the Super Bowl, inside.
If you dispute that, think back to week 17 and 20 last year vs Chicago, both outdoors.

Oh ABSOLUTELY, brother. You are dead-on correct. Football in the snow is a different kind of football in every way. The passing game virtually disappears and teams are left slugging it out on the ground... old school style.

San Francisco has the most physical offensive line in football right now with a strong running game that knocked out both Philly & Detroit in their parks. They have a great pair of ILBers and a good DL.

The O-line has been playing very well this year. And they seem to be getting better. At the beginning of the season they weren't opening holes for Gore. He got shut down in his first 3 games but the Niners still pulled two victories out and only barely lost one to the Cowpukes in OT. I give most of the credit to the success the O is having to coaching and play calling.

It's the Niners run D that is their greatest strength. And not that it's something to necessarily brag about, but the Niners have knocked out (injured) the last 4 starting running backs that they've faced. Blount and Best have yet to return to the field. They are a brutal, physical defense. The Niner D is also the only D in the NFL that has yet to allow a rushing touchdown this season. And they've not allowed an opposing rusher to gain more than 100 yards in the last 28 games they've played. Currently the Niner rushing D is rated #1 in the NFL with an avergage 73.4 rushing yards allowed per game. If a team is to beat the Niners, they HAVE TO throw the ball.

This is why I hope and pray that the NFCCG will be played at Lambeau, in the snow... blizzard snow... Ice Bowl kind of snow. In a match-up of Grant/Starks vs the Niner D and Gore/Hunter vs the Packers D, I think the Niners will have the edge.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Niners are for real this year. That's a given. But, Niners fans have to understand the extremely intense rivalries in the NFC North which makes any game, even a game against the lowly Vikings a dicey proposition for the Packers. These other North Teams can get so emotionally jacked up just because they are playing the Packers that the game could go either way. That is why a lot of Packer fans look at NFCN opponents as the toughest competition.

Oh I understand alright. Didn't Lovie Smith say he "didn't care how the Bears finished the season as long as they beat the Packers!"? If you read my introductory post http://www.packerforum.com/threads/first-post-here.31419/ you would know I'm a part-time Packer fan. I've been following them about as long as I've been following the Niners... since the late '70's. My dad has instilled in me a deep respect for the NFCN and the rivalries within it.
And I wouldn't count out the Packers defense, especially their run defense. Nor would I count out their running game in cold weather. James Starks proved last year that he could run with the best of running backs in the playoffs. What has already been mentioned is very important to the Packer's success. A defense doesn't know who to cover. There are too many good receivers. This is where the Rodgers vs. Smith debate rubber hits the road. Rodgers isn't rattled by pressure and he's as smart as Joe Montana when it comes to reads. (McCarthy coached both of them and said this.) Smith isn't there yet.

OK, well I'll try to pay more attention to the Pack's run D. I've been so high on the Niners this season I may have over looked some parts of the Packer's play.
I gotta say, Aaron is just about the most impressive QB I think I've ever seen. And I'm not trying to kiss yer **** by saying that. Smitty on the other hand is NOT an elite QB and most likely will never be one. He's an extremely efficient game manager and that is all.
So it's not dissing the Niners to say the Packers have the upper hand, even though the Niners are looking pretty good.
I don't take it as a diss at all. Talking football would be pointless if we all agreed! Let me hear what you think. :tup:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About the Packers run defense: We all saw Adrian Peterson gash us for 175 2 weeks ago.
But a few weeks before that, in Chicago, we held Forte down to a few inches per carry for the game because that is what we focused on stopping. However, the 49ers have a great threat at TE in Davis so we can't 100% commit to stopping Gore as we did Forte.

Also, Braylon Edwards is gonna be back soon. Best defense against him may be letting him get open and drop the pass.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Speaking of the Eagles does anyone think the Bears have a shot to beat them Monday night? They beat the Eagles last year and the Bears D has had Vick's number in the past. It's the type of D that limits his big plays and keeps his mobility in check. Tony Dungy's D's in the past often have had the same success I believe vs. Vick.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
About the Packers run defense: We all saw Adrian Peterson gash us for 175 2 weeks ago.
But a few weeks before that, in Chicago, we held Forte down to a few inches per carry for the game because that is what we focused on stopping. However, the 49ers have a great threat at TE in Davis so we can't 100% commit to stopping Gore as we did Forte.

Also, Braylon Edwards is gonna be back soon. Best defense against him may be letting him get open and drop the pass.

To be fair, I think Adrian Peterson can gash ANYBODY. He is that good.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Oh ABSOLUTELY, brother. You are dead-on correct. Football in the snow is a different kind of football in every way. The passing game virtually disappears and teams are left slugging it out on the ground... old school style.

The O-line has been playing very well this year. And they seem to be getting better. At the beginning of the season they weren't opening holes for Gore. He got shut down in his first 3 games but the Niners still pulled two victories out and only barely lost one to the Cowpukes in OT. I give most of the credit to the success the O is having to coaching and play calling.

It's the Niners run D that is their greatest strength. And not that it's something to necessarily brag about, but the Niners have knocked out (injured) the last 4 starting running backs that they've faced. Blount and Best have yet to return to the field. They are a brutal, physical defense. The Niner D is also the only D in the NFL that has yet to allow a rushing touchdown this season. And they've not allowed an opposing rusher to gain more than 100 yards in the last 28 games they've played. Currently the Niner rushing D is rated #1 in the NFL with an avergage 73.4 rushing yards allowed per game. If a team is to beat the Niners, they HAVE TO throw the ball.

This is why I hope and pray that the NFCCG will be played at Lambeau, in the snow... blizzard snow... Ice Bowl kind of snow. In a match-up of Grant/Starks vs the Niner D and Gore/Hunter vs the Packers D, I think the Niners will have the edge.

The weather in GB might not kill the Packers offense. The Pats offense has often excelled in the snow and bad weather games over the years.

Sometimes you can be suprised. It's not like San Fran is a cold weather team themselves either and is used to that.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
People are really more scared of the Eagles than Saints and Niners?

Think people need to shut down ESPN's hype ******** on the dream team. They win one game by a huge margin and everyone is sold out on them lol.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
People are really more scared of the Eagles than Saints and Niners?

Think people need to shut down ESPN's hype ******** on the dream team. They win one game by a huge margin and everyone is sold out on them lol.

Honestly, I would not be scared of the Saints at all on the road. I really wouldn't be. Yes I know the game week 1 happened the way it did but I doubt there would be a repeat of that.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niners are the sleepers, I think everyone needs to keep an eye on them. Something is brewing over there. They should shake things up this year and get people to notice them but I don't look for them to really be a threat for another 1 to 2 years. Same as the Lions. It is good to see them improving, though. They have a great history in that organization. Last year, I was a Niners fan for some fleeting moments when one of my favorite players, Brian Westbrook, played for them. It meant a lot to me that they took him and let him play over there when the Eagles dropped him. They also made me very happy when they beat the Eagles and the Lions!!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts