What NFC team are you most concerned about?

Which NFC team worries you most and why?

• Falcons

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Redskins

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Vikings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 49ers

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had to go Redskins. Falcons will choke again. Vikings will experience swift retribution Saturday night. 49ers for whatever reason has struggled the past 2 weeks. They let the Cardinals hang around all day long at their place. That leaves Seahawks and Redskins. I had to go with the Redskins because they've won 7 games in a row and are hot going into the playoffs.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Falcons have only barely won their games because they abandoned who they really are.
Vikings and Seahawks are on the road.
49ers would scare me if Smith was their starter. Kaep has thrown the team into disarray, and likely that will not be fixed til next year.
Skins. Only thing that doesn't scare me is their pass rush thanks to injuries.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Voting for Skins, Hawks and Falcons? Really?

1st game is vs the Vikings, shouldnt we worry about them?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Absolutely, but the question is "Most." Home field is a big factor. I don't expect to see half the slips, trips, and general falling down. I also expect that adjustments will be made and certain issues addressed.

Noticed you didn't vote for them either ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely, but the question is "Most." Home field is a big factor. I don't expect to see half the slips, trips, and general falling down. I also expect that adjustments will be made and certain issues addressed.

Noticed you didn't vote for them either ;)

I didnt vote

I expressed my vote in written word lol

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for the Vikings only because they are this week's opponent. I very much expect the Pack to come out on top in Saturday, but that loss yesterday was concerning with the amount of poor play we saw - couple that with how well they played us at Lambeau in week 13 I wouldn't entirely gloss them over. Outside of that the Hawks actually concern me the most because of how well their D matches up with our Offence.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm most worried about the Packers. If we take care of business and play a complete 60 minutes of football, then no other team in the NFL worries me.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seahawks are the most talented but will struggle on the road. 9ers would be my next choice

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for the Seahawks. They seem to be peaking at the right time, have a strong run game and very good defensive ends.

The Falcons don't scare me because Ryan/Nolan are 0-3 in the playoffs, the 49er's seem to be on a down turn due to injuries and the Vikings have Christian Ponder at QB. The Redskins are a very good team, but young. RGIII and Morris are rookies and Garcon and Moss aren't too scary as weapons. I'm not sold on their defense either.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with the one team who came into our house this year and spanked us.
San Francisco.

And they will be very healthy STILL and AGAIN since they have been all year and they now get the bye to rest.
Alden Smith, Novorro Bowman, Patrick Willis, all those good DBs... all their good OL still humming along.
Only Justin Smith now is injured.

Flip-flop the injury story and let's see how they fare against us missing 2 ILBers and 2 1st round OTs. and a 1st rd OLB like Perry. I already hate the Niners.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I too voted for the Vikings because they're next up ... AND ... they just made our defense look like the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother serving up hot lunches.... or...or....or... the turnstiles at Menards .... so, yeah... the Vikings have my attention this week.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
With this offensive line, it won't matter who is QB for the 49ers (and Kaep is a good kid) Aldon Smith is back and that front 4 will chase Rodgers like there is no tomorrow. I had a lot of confidence in this team, but after yesterday I've lost a bit of it. I still believe in them but the o-line is so weak. How many times was Rodgers sacked total this season? It's a nightmare. I'd hate to face SF again.

After yesterday I am scared of Minnesota. This team just handed the #2 seed and bye week to the 49ers who are going to be playing like they are on steroids at home. Candlestick is a tough, tough place in the playoffs. Ponder didn't even have to do anything yesterday, he completed every deep pass he threw. It was pathetic. You know why we lost at home last year? It's not some curse of having the #1 seed, that secondary is why. They were god awful last season, and Manning sliced them to bits come playoff time.

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Voting for Skins, Hawks and Falcons? Really?

WE don't have any part in preparation, therefore, what stops us from examining who might be the most challenging potential matchup?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
With this offensive line, it won't matter who is QB for the 49ers (and Kaep is a good kid) Aldon Smith is back and that front 4 will chase Rodgers like there is no tomorrow. I had a lot of confidence in this team, but after yesterday I've lost a bit of it. I still believe in them but the o-line is so weak. How many times was Rodgers sacked total this season? It's a nightmare. I'd hate to face SF again.
Aldon Smith was sackless against the Cardinals last night without Justin.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m actually most worried about the Vikings. They are going to come in on a high and their offense just got a huge dose of confidence. I'm not worried about us offensively. Rodgers and co. look primed and ready and they could win the game by themselves. But our defense? AP has run over them twice now and Ponder had his best game of the season against us.

I feel like it's deja vu all over again with this defense. Just like they got torched by Detroit and then the Giants last year at the end. I want to think that this defense is different, and I believe that they are better, but with the sloppy tackling I saw last week and the absence of any pass rush? Like I said, deja vu all over again.

If we get past the Vikings with a good win, no other team scares me that much.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
WE don't have any part in preparation, therefore, what stops us from examining who might be the most challenging potential matchup?

Parsing words, are we? :tup: Proud of you. See now, if you had asked about "we" being plural and then asked LTF if he had a tapeworm ... that'd be a different matter all together. Let's get our crap together guys...we're losing it a bit. ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Aldon Smith was sackless against the Cardinals last night without Justin.

"Sackless"?? :sneaky: Now that's just mean spirited. :) Ok, b.s. aside, I heard somewhere that Smith has been 'without a sack' since his counterpart has been injured... what's that 3 games?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

To ask if the Skins or others worry you, you are implying that the Pack WILL beat the Vikings..And for me, I just can't do that...

Would you ask the same question to MM, or any other member of the team? And if so, what answer would you expect?

Members online