What is your most PROUD packer moment (excluding SBs)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
flapackfan... Your #2 was vs. the Falcons at County Stadium. Very classic early favre moment!

Also, you beat me to the punch on the Barry Sanders game...I think the lowest rush total of his career or something like that.

That was the last Packers game at County Stadium.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
flapackfan... Your #2 was vs. the Falcons at County Stadium. Very classic early favre moment!
Also, you beat me to the punch on the Barry Sanders game...I think the lowest rush total of his career or something like that.

i was AT this game - it was UNFREAKINREAL!!!!! we were totally bummed cause the game was "over" & then outta nowhere, favre dives himself into a win!!! it was AWESOME!!!! :towel:

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, they still use that favre dive in a lot of local commercials, and I think you used to be able to order checks with a backdrop of that dive.

Also, cheesy, no exageration, your description of that game gave me goosebumps and chills! I still remember watching it w/ friends and family, and we went absolutely BALISTIC when cbs switched over to that game to show Poole making the catch. What a moment...I can't imagine how cool it would have been to be at Lambeau that day and how drunk ppl were at the bars that night :)...wow...one of the greatest packer moments EVER for sure!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
musccy said:

i was AT this game - it was UNFREAKINREAL!!!!! we were totally bummed cause the game was "over" & then outta nowhere, favre dives himself into a win!!! it was AWESOME!!!! :towel:

I have an 8x10 of Favre diving into the endzone thats signed "Thanks Milwaukee, Brett Favre" and is numbered Number One of fifteen. My wife bought it for me not too long after that game.

packers34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it would be the game that started me to becoming a green and gold fan the 49ers are undefeated (at least i think they were my mind is going i think they were 13-0 think it was 88-89) and the majik man and the sorry packers were the first to beat them. the oakland game was just special greatest game in the last 10 years. again if the years are not right i'm sorry but thats how i remember it.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1- the ICE BOWL
2- '83 monday nite 48-47 win over defending SB champs Wash.
3-Majik's at the line of scrimmage winning TD pass vs Chicago
4- signing Reggie
5- Favre to Brooks 99 yd TD pass on monday nite vs Bears
6-Freeman's when the ball lays on him while hes laying down he gets it gets up and scores the winning TD vs the vikes
7-Oakland game when Favres dad passed away
8-Favre to Sharpe winning TD heave vs Detriot in the playoffs
9-Jackes FG vs Tampa as the clock was running down- with no TOs left the FG unit rushed on the field and Jacke kicks it with one second left
10-All the wins vs Dallas and SF in the 90's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts