1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What is your IQ?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Dec 29, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Click here to take the IQ test.

At the end, you are told your IQ but if you click on the "Return to Free zone (or something like that) " you'll get a bit of an extended explanation. Post your results. :)

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Where is your score???

Smart or dumb I got a 135

"Your IQ score is 135!"

3. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0

Your IQ Score Is: 12

Congratulations! You have succeeded in achieving the lowest recorded IQ score we have ever come across. That it took you 16 hours and 24 minutes to complete this test is a testament to your determination in proving your stupidity. Slightly smarter people would have realized the futility of the exercise and abandoned the test, but not you. After considerable deliberation, we can only conclude that you’ve been inhaling gasoline fumes for a good number of years. As a child, you probably spent most of arts and crafts class licking the glue stick rather than using it for the intended purpose of sticking pieces of paper together. You are as useful to this world as a paperweight in a centrally air-conditioned home. The only book you’ve ever picked up was the one you used to crush the mosquito that seems to have sucked out any semblance of intelligence left in your system. The mosquito was smart enough to get away, but your head did require a few stitches after that incident, didn’t it? There is one word in the modern vocabulary that describes what you are – a dumbass.

:shock:

See what happens when you rush me.... yeah that's it, it's not my fault......

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That's a great paragraph, love it. Did you accidentally get a couple correct?

5. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    paragraph :?: :?: :?:

:shrug:

Er, so the glue stick wasn't meant to be food..... :rubeyes:

6. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Your IQ score is 135!

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Then why was I married twice? :crazy: :wtf:

7. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    115, but I was watching Beerfest at the time, so that surely knocked it down a few points.

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    shockingly i got: 126!!

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract.

does that sound like me to anybody?? :)

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  10. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    kiss my ever lovin hiney, trom!!

11. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Your IQ score is 136!
    Visionary Philosopher

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this test is bogus, i was dumb the whole time!

12. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    dang & i was thinkin i was some sorta genius or somethin!?!? LOL - as i was taking it, i kept thinkin - is this for real?? :)

13. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I got a 133 but I am too stupid to go and find out where that ranks.

[​IMG]

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Because.........you found two REALLY dumb women????(Just kidding Trippster!!!You know me!!!) :rotflmao:

15. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    118. one of the lower ones it seems. figures I'd root for the lions. LOL

16. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    don't feel bad i only got like 124 or 134 ... when i seen it wasn't 150+ i clicked the **** off my screen :)

17. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IQ score is 136!

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

I used a paper and pencil for many of the math problems. Not sure if that was legal? I am guessing that they inflate the IQ scores to get people to purchase the results. I can't imagine that this many smart people waste this much time on a football forum...

18. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    144 lol,

but I don't believe in IQ tests

19. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IQ score is 136!

You are a really good looking man with an outstanding well trained body. That combined with your IQ makes you the perfect fit for beeing the star of movies like "Harald begins", "Harald's Fifteen", "The Harald Idendity". As you are that intelligent, your most favourite football team must be the Green Bay Packers. :cool: :pals:

Wow, just made some clicks and they know everything about me. :shock: :lol:

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I be REEL smart! I dusent knead no eye cue test ta no that!
    I ben brilyant sins eye wuz jus a lttle kid!
    I wuz ebben the vallydiktorryin at my skool!
    They had me giv a speeh to the hole clas!
    I got a standin ovashun!
    :rubeyes: