What is your FAVRE-rite performance by Brett??

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill stay away from the obvious one which is his monday night game after his dad died, and I will go to what I think is classic Brett Favre. Packers, Giants game a few years ago, Brett gets a concussion and can hardly sit on the bench by himself and then he goes out and pulls out Peterson without coaches concent and just runs in and throws a TD pass!

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's first playoff game against the Lions in the '94 NFC Wild Card game during the 1993 season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This pass he chucked to Sterling late in the 4th quarter to win that game 28-24 has always been one of my favorite Favre memories.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's first playoff game against the Lions in the '94 NFC Wild Card game during the 1993 season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This pass he chucked to Sterling late in the 4th quarter to win that game 28-24 has always been one of my favorite Favre memories.
I remember that! And this happened right after that play..........
One of the Lions fans had a Favre effigy (sp) hanging in that endzone, and one of the Packer players tore it down. Some of the Lion fans started yelling at him, and he turned to them and yelled "Shut the F**K UP!"
I don't remember if it was in the live broadcast, or if it was our local station coverage, but they apologized for the foul language saying it was "raw video". I just laughed! :thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts