What is your FAVRE-rite performance by Brett??

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over the years, Brett has made hundreds of plays -- both good and bad.

What are some of your favorite memories of Brett?

I think the easiest one to jump on would be the Raider game after his Dad passed. One think that struck me on that game, though, was Donald Driver's comments after the game. Something to the effect that the receivers had gotten together before the game and said that even if Brett threw the ball badly, they just had to go and get it. Why would that not apply to every game??

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been so many great plays and games by Brett over the years, it's hard for me to single one out.

As to his best performance though, I'd have to say his press conference last week would be right near the top. Saying some of the things he did with a straight face was some of the best acting I've ever seen. Should put him in the running for an Oscar IMO.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the one that brings the biggest smile to my face is the shot of him running across the field at the end of Super Bowl 31.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my favorites was that one halloween night game at Soldier Field when it was snowing/raining and super windy. When they would try to punt against the wind, the ball would go farther sideways then it did straight. Favre ran about 40 yards for a touchdown, with guys blocking and him pointing who to block as he ran. Then he lept into the endzone. (They were wearing those ugly throwback uniforms that night).
To me that was one of the most fun plays i saw Favre do.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite performance was last season's win over the Bears. He played like it was his last game. How could we possibly let those guys shut us out in the opener?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the easiest one to jump on would be the Raider game after his Dad passed. One think that struck me on that game, though, was Donald Driver's comments after the game. Something to the effect that the receivers had gotten together before the game and said that even if Brett threw the ball badly, they just had to go and get it. Why would that not apply to every game??

The one that sticks out in my head the most is surprisingly not the SB win or the Raiders MNF game, but that final TD pass to Sterling Sharpe against the Lions in the Playoffs in '93. I watched that game several times that year.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my favorites was that one halloween night game at Soldier Field when it was snowing/raining and super windy. When they would try to punt against the wind, the ball would go farther sideways then it did straight. Favre ran about 40 yards for a touchdown, with guys blocking and him pointing who to block as he ran. Then he lept into the endzone. (They were wearing those ugly throwback uniforms that night).

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine was 2 years ago vs. Chicago at Soldier field. Packers lost, and Brett didn't have a great game...

...but watching him throw a dart into triple coverage and hit driver perfectly got me all teary-eyed, seriously. It was just great to finally see him in person.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine was 2 years ago vs. Chicago at Soldier field. Packers lost, and Brett didn't have a great game...

...but watching him throw a dart into triple coverage and hit driver perfectly got me all teary-eyed, seriously. It was just great to finally see him in person.

its always great to see a Packer game in person, win or lose.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My favorite as well, I cried like a baby after that game. We even have it on tape, glad we captured that moment in history.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Midwest..........I watched that over and over and over!!! It STILL makes me smile!!! Thank you for linking that for us!!! :thumbsup:

Packula

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That video was awesome to watch.

I think my favorite moment was being at his first game, coming in relief for Majkowski, throwing a game-winning touchdown to Kittrick Taylor, and celebrating like a kid, pumping his helmet, and whipping a stunned crowd into a lather.

It was a sign of things to come.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That video was awesome to watch.

I think my favorite moment was being at his first game, coming in relief for Majkowski, throwing a game-winning touchdown to Kittrick Taylor, and celebrating like a kid, pumping his helmet, and whipping a stunned crowd into a lather.

It was a sign of things to come.

Yes Packula, it was only the beginning.

You sound like a newbie. Welcome to the forum.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Thank you.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like the Giants game when Brett had a concussion, was taken out, then ran into the huddle, called a play, and threw a bomb to J-Walk.
The packers lost, but that TD was the only one the Packers scored that game

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta agree with Packula. Bretts first game when he came in for the Majik man against the Bengals. I got that game on DVD and I still love to watch it.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss seeing brett favre passing to robert brooks, then the lambeau leap that followed, you could almost just taste the magic at work them days.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say either SB XXXI or the Oakland game...both were just awesome. I think people forget sometimes how well the receivers did in the Oakland game though. Favre threw about 4 passes up for grabs that came down in Packers hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts