Announcement What is this Live Broadcast you are talking about??? (Tailgate Stream)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, we are going to be trying something a little new and I am REALLY hoping it all works out. With the help of RealCaliforniaCheese, we are going to be attempt a LIVE Broadcast from the Tailgate.

You can see the stream on the bottom on the chat page. Right now it is broadcast from my office. :) This is just a temporary test to see how well it works and to see if I can get the damn audio to work, lol. Anyways, leave me some feedback and let me know how it works. There is also a mobile app you can download at: http://www.ustream.tv/everywhere

Leave some feedback on this thread.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are spoiled!!! This sounds just wicked awesome! Thanks for putting this together guys. Hopefully everything runs smoothly. I encourage everyone to check this out!!! Nobody else has this, NOBODY! :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:x3: ughhhhhhhhhhhh we fall back one hour tonight, which means 1 MORE hour to wait till the tailgate starts!!!

This is SOOOOO COOOL!

I can't wait to see everyone introduce themselves in front of the camera! LOL!! :)

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still working on the audio issues, but I will try to figure something out, lol. Either way, there will be a chat terminal everyone can jump on, lol.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It was not on a few minutes ago...wanted to lurk in your office!! :sneaky: I'm going to check it out now...

Was just reading that thread, and excited to hear how the rally went tonight!

Members online

Latest posts