What is the best spot to tailgate in Green Bay?

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As some of you know, I have some friends making the trek from Fargo, ND to Green Bay for the Dallas game this year. Since she knows that I fraternize with the enemy (you guys) ;), she sent my wife the following email:

Would your hubby mind doing one more “research” thing for me the next time he is on one of the Packer blogs? Can he find out which lot is best to park in/tailgate at? My options are:
Arena Lot
Blue Lot (which I know has the Bart Starr Tailgating Party and the one I think I am going to do unless I hear otherwise)
Stadium View
Sarnac Glove
Brett Favre’s Steakhouse (which I also think has a tailgating thing but doesn’t sound as big, but I could totally be wrong)

Suggestions? Are any of those lots good, or are there better ones?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always do the Brett Favre's Steakhouse tailgate party. $25 and all you can eat and drink for 3 hours is a great deal and has much better options than the Bart Starr one from what I understand.

OP
OP
N

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K, that is one for the StreakHouse, although will it be as popular now that the whole messy divorce has taken place?

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the best spot? the town tailgating party which is held about 3 miles away from the stadium south east its every foot ball fan within the tri state area and its amazingly perfect

Members online

Latest posts