What is the best place to buy Replica / Knockoff Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
on ebay there are people who make higher quality jerseys than nfl.com does plus its like half the price.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
on ebay there are people who make higher quality jerseys than nfl.com does plus its like half the price.

Hey Wood Chipper,
You know I would of agreed with you for a long time, and then I realized my Chinese knock off Woodson's jersey back numbers stitching was coming off and wearing down. Though I did wear it like twice a week for four months and as much as I told my wife not to throw it in hte washer she might have. But that could be an oddity and I haven't had that problem with my Rodger's jersey which is twice as old.

But for the most part stitching out lasts screen printed.

PackerBacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is tarajersey now toonjersey? I ordered a Matthews jersey from there and it was great. I WANT A SUPERBOWL JERSEY!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Dangit.... I like to see WE THE FANS saving our money.
Doesn't the NFL get more than their share already?

While agree, that the NFL takes advantage of its fans WAY TOO MUCH. If we did allow jersey sites, you know how many spammers we would get? Just thinking of my email, tomshardware.com, and NFL.com, it would ruin our discussions with people.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While agree, that the NFL takes advantage of its fans WAY TOO MUCH. If we did allow jersey sites, you know how many spammers we would get? Just thinking of my email, tomshardware.com, and NFL.com, it would ruin our discussions with people.
This is exactly the problem. There was a period where things just went crazy, it was one spambot after another each and everyday.

I myself have benefited from the guys and gals in here indicating sites to buy jerseys, but unfortunately this was the best solution we came up with...

rosederick67

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is exactly the problem. There was a period where things just went crazy, it was one spambot after another each and everyday.

I myself have benefited from the guys and gals in here indicating sites to buy jerseys, but unfortunately this was the best solution we came up with...

yah , we benifit while suffer . some of the website are awesome anyway.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
guy in china. pay with western union and he will knock 10% off. also gives discounts for buying more than 5. I have bought 2 from him and they have both been dead on. Just picked up a Raji superbowl jersey on ebay for 40. It is perfect. Raji's my man now. I have a place in my heart for someone who dances that bad.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK LAST TIME

DO NOT POST A LINK TO ANY JERSEY SITE IT IS NOT ALLOWED

so consider this your warning

http://www.packerforum.com/f9/pf-po...t-allowed-post-signatures-anywhere-22390.html

From robdog

I have seen these posts, random suggestions, signature links long enough and an official rule needs to be made.

We are no longer allowing ANYONE to post jersey sites in POSTS, SIGNATURES or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE SITE.

Please listen to this warning. We are going to immediately ban new members that come here and post these links. Existing members will get warnings.

Thanks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think time has come to lock this..

Everyone seems to post jersey sites here and we end up deleting those threads or editing them..

Maybe it being locked will stop it..

Maybe it will be re-opened..If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts