Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice find a very cool. I think when I get some extra cash I will snag one, it doesnt matter it is through pay pal so it is safe... i will let everyone know if i get my jerseys.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I might have to put together a big order (10+) from this site in the upcoming weeks. You can never have too many jerseys. :)

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The trackng number tarajersey gave me is saying that my jersey is still in Hong Kong awaiting departure. Guess those are the breaks for saving a ton of coin lol

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it a EMS tracking number? Avoid DHL for deliveries because your stuff will be confiscated.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Few guys I work with decided to wear their authentic jerseys to work today. 2 have some from China and the other guy has one from the Packer Pro Shop. China jerseys have way too thick of numbers and the cloth on the sleeves throws it off along with the sleeves being way too long compared to the PPS jersey.

When I first got my orders from china the sleeves were screenprinted and the sleeves were the correct length. By them adding the cloth it makes the sleeve way too long.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just opened my birthday present from my parents tonight, and one of my treasures is the Aaron Rodgers Pro Bowl jersey, from the Tara Jersey site, and it's a f***** BEAUTY. Now maybe if I had an actual one from Rodgers or the NFL it might be a little different. Not sure. And to me it doesn't matter. I'd always rather, and for sure for my parents, save 300% to get a close or exact duplicate. F*** the greedy NFL people. They are already rich and ****** we the fans left and right.

I love this jersey so much!

How often do you see people wearing Pro Bowl jerseys compared to the regular ones? Very rare. And living in Dallas (going to Florida Sunday for the week too), this thing will stand out..... which I like.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just opened my birthday present from my parents tonight, and one of my treasures is the Aaron Rodgers Pro Bowl jersey, from the Tara Jersey site, and it's a f***** BEAUTY. Now maybe if I had an actual one from Rodgers or the NFL it might be a little different. Not sure. And to me it doesn't matter. I'd always rather, and for sure for my parents, save 300% to get a close or exact duplicate. F*** the greedy NFL people. They are already rich and ****** we the fans left and right.

How often do you see people wearing Pro Bowl jerseys compared to the regular ones? Very rare. And living in Dallas (going to Florida Sunday for the week too), this thing will stand out..... which I like.

Thats awesome that they had the hookup to get you one of those rather than a cheesy jersey from Wal-Mart. The Pro Bowl jerseys look fantastic!:icon_cool:

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought a Hawks sweater from a knockoff site and it was only $60. Hockey jerseys are usually $150, and it looks exactly the same.

sansan88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new here...I ordered 2 super bowl packers jerseys from whatjersey.com but it has been 2 weeks and nothing came. anyone has similar experience? I used to get my jerseys from another website but is not working now, took only 10 days.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Considering the dominant blue and white colors and from a distance that it could pass for a Dallas Cowboys jersey. I don't think you are going to stand out very well in Dallas.

:::Welcome to Tarajersey.com:::

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new here...I ordered 2 super bowl packers jerseys from whatjersey.com but it has been 2 weeks and nothing came. anyone has similar experience? I used to get my jerseys from another website but is not working now, took only 10 days.
I've been waiting about 3 weeks for a Matthews one, I think from that same site. I have tracking info, but it's stopped in Hong Kong at the moment on the tracking... hasn't gone to FedEx yet.

sansan88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi FrankRizzo, thanks for sharing...please let me know when you get your jersey...they replied me saying custom having stricter security checks causing some delay...not sure whether to believe this bull***

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just finally got my official Clay Matthews Green Super Bowl jersey.
I paid the normal cheap price, and they added the Super Bowl patch free.

It's authentic and gorgeous, with the stitched on numbers and name... minus the extra $100 for licensing fees to the NFL Union, NFL, agents, and players. I think they all make more than enough already.

I love supporting the Asians who make the same **** thing but don't triple-**** us with the fees. If they can make money selling the same thing for $40 that the NFL charges us $150-$200, what does that tell you about what the NFLPA and NFL are doing to us?

sansan88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey...my beautiful Aaron Rogers and Greg Jennings super bowl jerseys came...of course at asian price...n cheaper than the previous website i went to...

jersey sites not allowed

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey...my beautiful Aaron Rogers and Greg Jennings super bowl jerseys came...of course at asian price...n cheaper than the previous website i went to...

cheers to whatjersey.com

I dont believe your allowed to post jersey websites on here fyi.

DiGringo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.jerseysinbox.com/cheap-2011-super-bowl-jerseys-c-52.html*********** cant post jersey sites

I ordered three of the Super Bowl XLV Jerseys, names/numbers/SB patch all sewn on. Actually looks BETTER than the one I bought at the Packers Pro Shop. All for 24 bucks a piece, three days to approve/process the order, and then an additional 7 to get them in the mail. Best deal I've found.

wersonick1023

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*********** cant post jersey sites

I ordered three of the Super Bowl XLV Jerseys, names/numbers/SB patch all sewn on. Actually looks BETTER than the one I bought at the Packers Pro Shop. All for 24 bucks a piece, three days to approve/process the order, and then an additional 7 to get them in the mail. Best deal I've found.
Di will you pm me the site name u got the jerseys from. Ive now gone through 3 different places, one time stained second scammed and third well my wife's shoe to my rear no good lol.

sansan88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont believe your allowed to post jersey websites on here fyi.

u can try the whatjersey site...a few of us already had their jerseys...quality pretty good...shipping takes a while...

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't wanna get flamed for anything here, but to all of you who actually condone buying fake jerseys disgust me. Yes I realize the NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB Rip the fans off for the price of these jerseys, but how can you live with knowing that you'd rather support some random asian person than a local business? I understand that some of you don't care, but the thing that bugs me is all the people who come into my work and say "oh yeah i got a buddy or a cousins friend who gets them in really cheap but they're all real." Seriously guys, how hard is it to save up $120 to buy a jersey to support your team..

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I have a ton of authentic Pack merchandise from shoes to jackets and watches which I will lovingly pay regular price for but the jerseys are where I draw the line.
I have ordered jerseys from china many times for my friends or myself and are always happy with the results. I just received my Rodgers Super Bowl jersey with patch and cuffed sleeves just like they wore in the game. The site I use is pretty good but the jerseys are about $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts