What is the best place to buy Replica / Knockoff Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have checked out the following websites for a Rodgers D-Blue 1929 Jersey.
We wanted to celebrate the history and tradition of the Packers

http://www.weiketrade.com

I have heard of jersey101 but there site is down.
Have any of you had any experiences with these places, good or bad please give me feedback.

Before anyone chimes in with get authentic, I would love to but my budget does not allow of this, as I have kids to feed. Anyway I digress, please chime in with what you have heard or personally experienced with these companies.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have checked out the following websites for a Rodgers D-Blue Jersey.

borntrade.com

I have heard of jersey101 but there site is down.
Have any of you had any experiences with these places, good or bad please give me feedback.

Before anyone chimes in with get authentic, I would love to but my budget does not allow of this, as I have kids to feed. Anyway I digress, please chime in with what you have heard or personally experienced with these companies.
jersey101 is now tarajersey.com and probably because the NFL is chasing them for selling the EXACT SAME THING for $40 as the NFL rapes us for $200.
i have bought 2 Rodgers jerseys from them, and have 3 friends in Minny who got the white Favre jersey (Viking) last year and they all look great, and barely anymore than a REPLICA cheap crappy one.
You can't go wrong.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
someone on here suggested nfljerseysupply.com and I placed an order that I was going to use Paypal for payment, but the paypal address for the business has been changed. Scared me off and I canceled the order. Also, they are selling Mitchell & Ness jerseys for $45--are they the same quality that M&N charges $285 for??

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I use ebay. I bought a Favre on field and it was identical to my buds nflshop 200$ job. Check sellers feedback, make sure they are not from the same low feedback user lol Just got a Matthews off ebay and it's fantastic. 46$ shipped.

OP
OP
B

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers unveiled their alternate jersey for the 2010 season Friday at their Fan Fest event in Green Bay, a design that is patterned off the 1929 uniform worn by the franchise's first NFL championship team.

Crabs56

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1929 Throwback Unis?
Sorry, but I’ve never been a fan of that stuff, as they don't wear it a bunch of times. just looks funny and takes away from the game.

OP
OP
B

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, I don’t think they should wear it a bunch of times, like the old AFL teams did last season. Just one game, like when they wore the throwbacks on Thanksgiving a few years ago.

It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of all the ACME Packers gear. If they did this, it would probably bankrupt me from all the merch I’d have to buy.

But it would be worth it, damn it.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1929 Throwback Unis?
Sorry, but I’ve never been a fan of that stuff, as they don't wear it a bunch of times. just looks funny and takes away from the game.

You have to remember what these jerseys represent - our first NFL Championship. I was at the Pro-Shop the other day (I didn't go in there yesterday cuz it was a zoo!) and I saw a shirt with the 1929 colors. It had the correct size circle in front with the number '00' and it looked kinda neat. But it was pricey so I passed on purchasing it. I think the prices in the Pro-shop for Packer apparel are ridiculous!

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've bought 4 jerseys from NFLjerseysupply.com and have no problems. 1 being the Favre throwback, it's flawless IMO, especially for being $259 less than the Pro Shop.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I can see. It has the Mitchell and Ness patch on the lower right side with 1994 stiched below it, the 75 year Anniversary of the NFL patch is on the upper right side. The numbers are not oversized or miscolored as I have seen on some "knock-offs". My buddy ordered the same jersey after I got mine, and his was the same as mine. I also thought it might be too good to be true at first, but for 26 bucks, what do you have to lose?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I can see. It has the Mitchell and Ness patch on the lower right side with 1994 stiched below it, the 75 year Anniversary of the NFL patch is on the upper right side. The numbers are not oversized or miscolored as I have seen on some "knock-offs". My buddy ordered the same jersey after I got mine, and his was the same as mine. I also thought it might be too good to be true at first, but for 26 bucks, what do you have to lose?

Thanks for the information. I've seen articles on Mitchell and Ness' efforts to stop others from selling jerseys with their name on them. The M&N patch is easy to obtain, I guess. They've even had their own jerseys up for sale on Ebay before they actually sell them--apparently someone from their factory in Taiwan (or somewhere) is selling them before they are shipped to M&N.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course, M&N could end this by selling their products at a reasonable price. lol I ordered a MLB jersey from tarajersey and will let you know how it stacks up to my real-deal 200$ one.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I'm really looking to get a Clay Matthews jersey that is basically authentic (without all the bs NFLshop pricing). When I get home from work I will check out this site. But ya I am wondering as well if everything is the same. Are the numbers and name stitched on, or just pressed on?

fochs13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered about a dozen jerseys last year from nfljerseysupply.com. The look identical to the ones sold at the proshop.

kawikasurf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as it's green and gold, who cares?

Hey, don't worry about it. You're not being disloyal because you can't afford or just refuse to pay 80 bucks (or 180, "authentic") for a football jersey for you and your kids. In my view, these jerseys are outrageously priced all throughout the NFL. (Most of the teams charge even more for theirs than the Packers do.) The teams, Reebok, and the NFL only get away with it because they have a monopoly. I own a couple of "licensed" Reebok replica jerseys and they're no better, and in some cases, not as good, as jerseys I've seen that were produced by other companies. Competition is good - it's a big part of what made this country great. I like the idea of helping other companies to break the stranglehold the NFL has on so-called officially-licensed products of all sorts. It think it's enough that we buy tickets and watch the teams on TV, thereby allowing for massive advertising revenues. Not saying I don't own licensed NFL and Packer products but I'm no less a fan because I also buy a hat or a some salt shakers or something that didn't come from the Pro Shop.

Go Pack!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
G0PackersG0 Yeah shipping is usually sporatic, for one Rodgers jersey it took 5 days, for another one it took a month.

I tried to order off Tarajersey but they took too long to respond to email, enough time to change my mind and just get a different jersey.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! The order process was like 3 days then I finally got a paypal money request. They said 7 to 14 days. Day 6 now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I get jerseys from guy that deals with the pro shop..About $37 per jersey got Rodgers pro bowl for $50 from him..

One is from the guy and other is from a site in china???

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
B

barehead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think i have got the ideas, Even though I have enough Jets jerseys to fill half of my closet, I would actually buy multiple jerseys and try this borntrade.com Web site if they added some harder-to-find jerseys

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I find interesting about the replica/knock-offs. I have many of real and replica's. Is the silver nfl equipment ring inside the back of the neckline. My guess is theknockoff guys get the blank jerseys from reebok. And then they name and number them from there. The silver neck line would be a real pain to add just for knockoff's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts