what is everybody doing for the NFC title game?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
I'm supposed to go... but that all seems to be changing due to some selfish family members... but, whatever, I'll see what happens
Sarah..........don't tell me your getting shafted out of your ticket!!!
You didn't go last week........that just doesn't seem fair.
I got to go last week, and it was a BLAST. This week it's gonna be COOOOOLD out there. It will be ZERO degrees out during the game, well below that with the wind chill.
If you DO go, be SURE to bundle up!!!

It's looking like that Al. The apparent "deal" my Dad and brother are claiming is that my brother gets dibs on all tickets in the playoffs. Well, after the Divisional game, he left to go back to school on Sunday, my dad assumed he would go home and stay home. Apparently, that's not going to happen. The kid with no money decides to sign off to get a credit card and purchases a ticket to fly back here Friday. So my dad basically told me fair is fair, but I don't buy that crap, I'm so pissed off. But I kind of gave my dad the 3rd degree about it and he's feeling guilty and is telling me he's just going to fedex the tickets to me and have me and my brother just go, but then I'll feel guilty because these are his tickets and this opportunity only comes around literally at the moment once in a lifetime. So you see here, I'm stuck in a vicious cycle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well.....tell your Dad to open his wallet, and get an extra ticket in the scalpers area.
Your right though.........this might be a once in a lifetime deal.......so why should YOU be the one to miss out??? (I'm mad FOR you!!!)

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
At least you will not be at a Leaf game. :Canada:

I only attend Leafs games if I'm forced to do so.
please tell me your a habs fan 8)
personally im going to catch the game at a friend's house, giants fan, and going to enjoy history in the making! w00t!
GO PACK!

Off topic, but I rarely watch hockey anymore (not since '96).

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying to talk my wife into driving down to the Broke Spoke in Kiln to watch it (it's about 3 hrs from here). That'd be a hoot...better call and make sure the bar's open on Sunday first though;).

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game is on at 10:30 AM over here so I'll try to wake up as close to that time as possible. If I wake up early I'll watch some of the Patriots-Chargers game. After that I'll possibly go to my friend's house to wacth it. If not I'll just stay home and watch it on my computer.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
cheesey said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
I'm supposed to go... but that all seems to be changing due to some selfish family members... but, whatever, I'll see what happens
I got to go last week, and it was a BLAST. This week it's gonna be COOOOOLD out there. It will be ZERO degrees out during the game, well below that with the wind chill.

It's looking like that Al. The apparent "deal" my Dad and brother are claiming is that my brother gets dibs on all tickets in the playoffs. Well, after the Divisional game, he left to go back to school on Sunday, my dad assumed he would go home and stay home. Apparently, that's not going to happen. The kid with no money decides to sign off to get a credit card and purchases a ticket to fly back here Friday. So my dad basically told me fair is fair, but I don't buy that crap, I'm so pissed off. But I kind of gave my dad the 3rd degree about it and he's feeling guilty and is telling me he's just going to fedex the tickets to me and have me and my brother just go, but then I'll feel guilty because these are his tickets and this opportunity only comes around literally at the moment once in a lifetime. So you see here, I'm stuck in a vicious cycle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh man thats tough. I wish all three of you could go!

Ha, yeah, thanks David, I wish we could all go to! Sucks we only have 2 tickets, but look at me, I sound like a spoiled kid (which I am btw :p ), I mean, I get to go to games all the time, but this was pretty much promised to me and it just feels like I came up with the short end of the stick (again) mainly because I'm the youngest and a girl, AND the fact that my brother already went to a game, as usual he doesn't think for anyone else but himself, but hey, that's not an uncommon thing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok, sorry, enough of my drama and whining, lol! Back to sharing our plans

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to Pedros west in Madison. Free chips, good people, Screaming for the Packers... I'm in!

Go Packers!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
cheesey said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:

Well.....tell your Dad to open his wallet, and get an extra ticket in the scalpers area.
Your right though.........this might be a once in a lifetime deal.......so why should YOU be the one to miss out??? (I'm mad FOR you!!!)

I was pondering that idea... but tickets are outrageous! $800 bucks a pop I'm hearing?

But yeah, its true, once in a lifetime... damn this sucks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for feeling my pain Al! :p :D :D :D

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be down to the Firehouse Bar in Sunnyvale, CA, for me! I've been going all season and there were more Packers fans than I've ever seen in one place when we played the Cowboys, so I'm hoping it'll be the same crowd. Either way, it's gonna be loud =)

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the game at home with my wife and sister. I'll probably have a couple friends over. Depending on how the game is going, I might sneak off to my Packer room upstairs and pout.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm flying in on Saturday to be at the game. This will be my first Green Bay game at Lambeau. I will be doing no work for the next few days, just day dreaming about Sunday.

Ryan, we'll see if we can find your tailgating party.

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm flying in on Saturday to be at the game. This will be my first Green Bay game at Lambeau. I will be doing no work for the next few days, just day dreaming about Sunday.

Ryan, we'll see if we can find your tailgating party.

have fun man! I hear that the cowboys are going to green bay next year? Im saving up my money so hopefully I can go

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grilling up some deer backstrap & brats here at the house.

I hear ya Erick, I finished off a few pounds of backstrap I got from my brothers friends in Minnesota last month.

I'll be visiting my local butcher Sunday morning for homemade Brats and Polish sausages among other meats/vegies they have. I'll pull out the Hickory wood and roast those babies prior to game time. Oh, and ice cold beer!! :packbeer: :packbeer:

:beer: The Pack Is Back!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
cheesey said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:

This is none of my business but I think at the very least, the dad should get to go...they are his tickets right? If I had to choose to go to a game or let my dad go, I guess I'd let him. That's just me, though. You should get a two-sided coin and trick your brother for the other ticket...then your dad and you both go to the game.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Depression is over! My dad got me a ticket EXTREMELY last minute! (like as of two minutes ago! :D :D :D :D )

just had to share that, I'm so excited! Gotta go, have fun today everyone! :D :D :D :D

Congrats to all 3 of you, have fun and cheer on the Pack.

For me, I suppose I could be in chat today (havent done it since thanksgiving Lions game).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Depression is over! My dad got me a ticket EXTREMELY last minute! (like as of two minutes ago! :D :D :D :D )

just had to share that, I'm so excited! Gotta go, have fun today everyone! :D :D :D :D
CONGRATS Sarah!!!
Now......be a good girl and go freeze off your buns!!!LOLOLOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give us a full report upon your getting home!

I'll be sitting at home today, watching on TV. Both me and Mrs. Cheesey have been sick with nasty colds all week. So I will get my blanket, and curl up by the TV and cheer our Packers to victory!!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at home, in the chat (hopefully), with my twin boys. after they get to bed, i'll be drinking alone - no work tomorrow!! ok, that just sounds sad!!! lol.

Members online