What If

Reaction score
I'm a Packer fan like everyone here, but Sunday's game against the Bears worries me so much I got to ask.

What will happen/said/done if we should drop the second game to a divisional rival DaBears in a lose?

Will the players, coaches, sports media say:

"We weren't ready to play."
"We have to clean up our mistakes."
"The Bears played better."
"We need to prepare better."
"We need to get ready to play Tampa Bay next week."
"We need making adjustment before that."
"The season just begun."

Reaction score
We’d be setup perfectly for 0-3 and if that happens expect a mass fan mutiny. :eek:

Chicago probably won’t finish .500. If the Packers can’t beat them at Lambeau? I know it’s early in, but we’re in trouble.

Last edited:

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won't lose to the bears.
Our D# was embarrassed so they will play as if there is no tomorrow. Which there isn't if we lose.

O-line will be better if no for other fact then they will run thd ball much more.

Bears don't have Jefferson.
Bears O-line isn't as good as Minnesota
Bears **** have Cousins.

Our entire team has everything to play for after last week and knowing we can't lose 2 divisional games back to back especially facing Tampa next week.

My prediction is:
This is going to be Slay thd Bear contest.
Score 37-3
150 yards on the ground
300 through the air

D#
3 turnovers
2 ints
1 ff
4 sacks
Time of posesion Packers 37, Bears 23

C-ya Monday.
Enyoj the Bear trashing.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay gonna win tmrw lose to the Bucs then go on a little run before they get bent over against the bills starting 5-3 people will panic after they 1-2 but they will be okay the Vikings have a easier schedule then the packers so dropping to the bears and starting 0-2 is unacceptable and facing 0-3 to start the season would be worrisome

Reaction score
I'M surprised one of you guys didn't tell me to R-E-L-A-X
Michael you should be invincible after watching us lose in Jacksonville 3-38 and going on to finish 13-4. The Bears could beat us 0-50 like Georgia did today and you’d be asking if we’re getting low on soda’s, you’re making a store run

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts