What if the Packers were 1-7.....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pantherd said:
We lost on a blocked field goal attempt in week 17 that kept us out of the playoffs. That's what 1-7 can be.

That's a pretty cool line. Sounds like they should use is for one of those NFL Playoff commercials.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How logical is it to keep Favre in there, when he has led us to 1- 7? :D
If it happened, it's not like he was going to lead us out of it, when he had a season that terrible..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
How logical is it to keep Favre in there, when he has led us to 1- 7? :D
If it happened, it's not like he was going to lead us out of it, when he had a season that terrible..

Because 9 - 7 can most likely win the division.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An 8-8 record could win the division this year . It aint over till the fat lady sings . The Pack is only one game out of 1st place . :twitch:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
An 8-8 record could win the division this year . It aint over till the fat lady sings . The Pack is only one game out of 1st place . :twitch:

Which really is the bottom line. Had we a 2-1 start and sat behind the rest of the division who were all at 3-0, you would all be cheering the Pack rather than writing their funeral dirge. There are no shining stars in the NFC North this season. The much-touted Queens have only won a single game vs. Loosiana (watch them fall flat on their face this Sunday vs. Atlanta), and Detroit and da Bears have not fared much better.

The Pack while off to a bad start, is still only one game away from 1st place. If they continue to improve going into Week 4 (which one hopes will result in a win vs. an inconsistant Carolina), they still have a good chance of taking the division.

I am in no way stating there are not problems in Green Bay this year, but the season is hardly a write-off at this point. The Pack is in no way out of the division race going into Week 4. I will leave what that says about the NFC North as a whole to your own interpretation.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
If the Packers go 1-7....

You ride Sherman out of town on a rail after he has been tarred and feathered, of course....

and after his *** had been seriously forked by the angry Green Bay Villagers with their torches and hayforks...!

Or just kill his dog.

(this guy just out and out SUCKS Musscy..and I WILL get you and DePack to admit it before long!)

Staff online

Latest posts